Ligi Sao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will Sao even get close next year bar a lot of injuries?

Myles
BJ
Starling
Jake
Moa
Lussick
I hope he does.I like the look of him.As long as he doesn't fall into the typical kiwi lazy habits he'll be a gun.I think Lawrence is overrated.People got excited about him because of a couple of runs where he showed speed but I watched closely and he stops at the line so many times

Also, looking at that lineup, Moa is thirty or more, as is Myles and BJ. Not many props that old still playing at a high level these days...at least without injuries.

Ligi Sao is definitely one who should have no trouble finding a place in the improved Manly pack of 2016, be that as a starter or from the bench. For mine, the emergence of him and Jake Trbojevic have been the bright spots in what has been a very under performing forward pack this year.

Have to ask (jokingly of course) or is Jake and Tom's last name Trbojevc or Trebovich? Have to ask Gus Gould for clarification on that......on Sunday he continued getting it wrong even after Joey corrected him a couple of times.........

You're right - my apologies to Sam Moa... he is only 29.

Interesting to note the difference between the info on Sam's club profile on the Rorters page (eight paragraphs) and the info we get on our players (one sentence, in some cases not updated since 2013...)
Will be thirty next year

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9