Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like Liam is heading back to Sydney. He will get a chance to play under Bennett at South Sydney
That could explain why I recently saw him on the Northern Beaches. I recall thinking at the time I wonder if he's moving clubs again (and hoping it was us!).
Bennett should 'keep him on the straight and narrow' and hope for his sake he does well there.

The bunnies have done extremely well picking up Liam Knight after losing Zane Musgrove

Looks like things are on the up for Liam. He has played in both victories for the Bunnies, turning in good performances off the bench. The Bunnies are looking good early so if he keeps this up then it will be the breakout year for him
Good luck to the kid . He has turned things around . I hope he keeps on the straight and narrow and fulfills his potential
Maybe one day the prodigal son may return ? Who knows

I saw how talented this boy was in the 14 and 15 seasons in our Holden cup team and it is such a pity for us that he went off the rails and to see him in a Vermin jumper is quite sad really. I hope he continues to improve as a player because he is quality!

Aside from the chicken wing that would make Cameron smith proud, he played really well. The guy is crazy and has no fear

Looks like things are on the up for Liam. He has played in both victories for the Bunnies, turning in good performances off the bench. The Bunnies are looking good early so if he keeps this up then it will be the breakout year for him
He won't be playing for the next few games after his chicken wing on Graham

Knight is starting to show his ability and I like him as a player.
As he gets more NRL experience will only improve.
The bloke was along with Turbo an absolute standout in Holden Cup, who had enough ability to suggest only off field could hinder him to continue on to NRL level.
I hoped would be at Manly, but not to be.
Will become a very good pickup for Souths and hope he does well, made a few errors as a youngster, but hopefully behind him to show his ability on the field.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
I thought he had a bit of an erratic game to be honest. Silly penalty, costly error and although some of the contact was loud through the ground microphone, he wasn’t bending the line. He ran for less than 100m in nearly 40 minutes of game time and made 17 post contact metres.

I thought he had a bit of an erratic game to be honest. Silly penalty, costly error and although some of the contact was loud through the ground microphone, he wasn’t bending the line. He ran for less than 100m in nearly 40 minutes of game time and made 17 post contact metres.

Nice analysis, but we have plenty of post contact meters (PCM) in our current side and we did in 2018 as well.
Liams lack of those meters maybe offset by faster play the ball speed (PBS)?

My opinion, and its worth **** all I know, is that PCM is diminishing in importance for PBS. Will be an interesting 2019.

Nice analysis, but we have plenty of post contact meters (PCM) in our current side and we did in 2018 as well.
Liams lack of those meters maybe offset by faster play the ball speed (PBS)?

My opinion, and its worth **** all I know, is that PCM is diminishing in importance for PBS. Will be an interesting 2019.

The main problem we had last yr was conceding too many TAGs (tries and goals). Too often we conceded more TAGs than we scored which made us WSCs (wooden spoon contenders).

The main problem we had last yr was conceding too many TAGs (tries and goals). Too often we conceded more TAGs than we scored which made us WSCs (wooden spoon contenders).
Yuh, I preferred WSC when it stood for World Series Cricket.

If we are WSC this year, we will be in the WC.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4