Let's "find a way to lose"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a fcking way to lose a game

No excuses..... No excuses whats so ever !

Winning teams over come adversity and find a way to win and losers find a way to whinge

We can only control what we can control

and we lost control of a leading score and the match
Can you imagine the manly team of the past golden generation losing like that.

No top 8 team loses like at home with being up by 14.

Very hard to take the defeat

For the opening 20mins I was watching this game going....that's defence reminiscent of the 2007-2013 era....punishing! The cowgirls struggling to make 20m each set. Smashing them at every turn.

And then we were moving the ball well, making good metres....just looking like a team that was tackling harder, running harder and playing good footy.

And it wasn't an 8min period that cost us....it was 3....and a half minutes.....where we conceded those 3 tries.

For about 70mins I thought, wow we can resurrect this season and at least make the 8 and then who knows? Always love making the semis even when you know we probably will struggle to make it past week 1.....but after that....don't bother.....laughable.

Can you imagine the manly team of the past golden generation losing like that.

No top 8 team loses like at home with being up by 14.

Very hard to take the defeat
The Manly golden generation would have done what the Cows did, and that's exactly what the Jamie Lyon led teams of that era did.....steal victory from the jaws of defeat. This team does exactly the opposite.

Just home from the game, not sure ive ever sat in such a deflated crowd. Talk about coming down from a high....

it was laughable and predicable because like i’ve said all year, we are a dumb stupid football team
Hey there
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Theres a special on Pepsi at Coles - better run off to get that

Lol this team is mentally weak… I said so In the eels loss thread.
Letting that try in the first half with 5 mins to go when we dominated the half was a mental lapse that we are known for..
To let in 3 try’s in the final 7 minutes to lose an unlosable game again is a sign of our mental weakness..
I won’t say we can’t beat a top 4 team, because tonight we did beat them.. for 73 minutes.. and then we beat ourselves.. because we are f$&king weak in the head

Lol this team is mentally weak… I said so In the eels loss thread.
Letting that try in the first half with 5 mins to go when we dominated the half was a mental lapse that we are known for..
To let in 3 try’s in the final 7 minutes to lose an unlosable game again is a sign of our mental weakness..
I won’t say we can’t beat a top 4 team, because tonight we did beat them.. for 73 minutes.. and then we beat ourselves.. because we are f$&king weak in the head
Mmm hmmm. I've said for so long what the Jamie Lyon era had was mental toughness. A decision went against us....look out. The opposition would get bashed for the next couple of sets. Whilst they might complain...there was no excuses...they were WINNERS. This team to me always seems to be focusing on what went wrong a minute ago. And still sulking.

Mmm hmmm. I've said for so long what the Jamie Lyon era had was mental toughness. A decision went against us....look out. The opposition would get bashed for the next couple of sets. Whilst they might complain...there was no excuses...they were WINNERS. This team to me always seems to be focusing on what went wrong a minute ago. And still sulking.
I just got back from the game and we played so well tonight. However even in those last minutes the cowboys were just too good. Their kicking game with the bombs was spot on and that second last try they scored was phenomenal. Even the last try was amazing. I am very surprised Dce tried to throw a pass from the scrum but the hit was amazing from drinkwater.

In saying that if we play like we played tonight every week we should make the 8. We played very very well.

Exactly right.. I’m not even annoyed we lost.. I tipped the cows.. what I AM annoyed about is the fact that you know it’s coming.. any other team and this loss is a surprise, for us, it’s expected.

We have the worst back 3,
Garrick - **** kicking cost us again.
Saab
Harper

Ever in history
Get rid off all 3 together with **** head Hasler
Don’t agree at all. Garrick has been awesome playing fullback. Harper had a great night tonight. Saab was average. But DCE not only should have not lost us the game - he should have won it for us. He was found wanting …again.

With Manly attacking the Cowboys line with a few minutes left, DCE should have taken the tackle instead of dropping the ball in the process of passing. It was tackle 1. Very disappointed . should never have lost that game. Can someone please tell me why DCE never get tackled?. he always passes the ball to somebody else to hit the line. Is this his way of self preservation? booo.

We have the worst back 3,
Garrick - **** kicking cost us again.
Saab
Harper

Ever in history
Get rid off all 3 together with **** head Hasler
Say what you like about Hopeless Harper and Sabotage Saab, but don't knock Garrick, for a makeshift fullback he's done an enormous job...And as for Des, if we had of won, you would be calling him a genius ..:)

No excuses really. If we trap drinkwater in goal they still probably get the ball back from a short dropout.

I don’t understand why croker kicked on the 3rd tackle when we were on an absolute roll.
Thing is, we did - the first point of contact and the ball is groundedin goal ( or on the line at worst ) so should have been a drop out. We then conceded a penalty from that tackle. Even if they do a short drop out they don't get the easy out that they did.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8