Let rip at Mr Invisible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrInvisible

Reserve Grader
Okay folks,

Back from my ban and instead of taking topics off track, or creating a ruckus in other threads, let go with all your abuse/complaints/rants/whinges against me in here.

At least that way it'll keep the forums a bit cleaner!

Cheers :D

Okay folks,

Back from my ban and instead of taking topics off track, or creating a ruckus in other threads, let go with all your abuse/complaints/rants/whinges against me in here.

At least that way it'll keep the forums a bit cleaner!

Cheers :D

My issues is that we can't see you, it hurts my eyes

My issues is that we can't see you, it hurts my eyes

MrInvisible said:

^^ Strategic error IMO that equates to a self harm circle.

Your only teaching some of them to throw invective at you which in turn involves mods who in turn get tired of having to deal with it, which in turn places the focus back on you. MRI disappears.

End of circle.

MrInvisible said:

Your only teaching some of them to throw invective at you which in turn involves mods who in turn get tired of having to deal with it, which in turn places the focus back on you. MRI disappears.

End of circle.

This thread is full to the brim of self importance,you are nothing more than a pimple on the ass of society as are most of your fellow bulldog fans,most of which only go to a game to start a fight

I'll be happy when the pokie laws hit and your clubs money evapourates and comes back with the herd in financial backing

Oh so who are the buydogs getting next year? More internationals for as little cap space as a journeyman? I call bull**** and would love to see you caught again cheating and either have your contract with the NRL torn up or stuck playing for nothing for 2 years,as this is a second offense

This thread is full to the brim of self importance,you are nothing more than a pimple on the ass of society as are most of your fellow bulldog fans,most of which only go to a game to start a fight

I'll be happy when the pokie laws hit and your clubs money evapourates and comes back with the herd in financial backing

Oh so who are the buydogs getting next year? More internationals for as little cap space as a journeyman? I call bull**** and would love to see you caught again cheating and either have your contract with the NRL torn up or stuck playing for nothing for 2 years,as this is a second offense

Jatz Crackers said:
MrInvisible said:

End of circle.
hahaha I see it as theraputic. Get it all out of the system here instead of all over the forum.

Jatz Crackers said:
MrInvisible said:

End of circle.
hahaha I see it as theraputic. Get it all out of the system here instead of all over the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4