Let rip at Mr Invisible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mr Invisible is showing true form now
Cam's reply to him

@cbbsupporter threatening me by dm regarding me comments About a 3rd party on twitter.Just remember I have screenshots of ure posts

@lynshields @cbbsupporter he's threatened me with the police regarding tweets about r Wilson

In short He is sending Direct Messages to Cam threating him by reporting him to the telegraph & the police for comments he made about Rebecca Wilson on twitter ( totally unrelated to anything) and Cam canot reply as he is not following him

Cam's reply to him

@cbbsupporter threatening me by dm regarding me comments About a 3rd party on twitter.Just remember I have screenshots of ure posts

@lynshields @cbbsupporter he's threatened me with the police regarding tweets about r Wilson

In short He is sending Direct Messages to Cam threating him by reporting him to the telegraph & the police for comments he made about Rebecca Wilson on twitter ( totally unrelated to anything) and Cam canot reply as he is not following him

hahaha I see it as theraputic. Get it all out of the system here instead of all over the forum.
[/quote] The mistake I made was trying to look at it therapeutically. This thread is definitely theraputic.

hahaha I see it as theraputic. Get it all out of the system here instead of all over the forum.
[/quote] The mistake I made was trying to look at it therapeutically. This thread is definitely theraputic.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cam's reply to him

I am not sure what this has to do with this post. Either way, "I have screenshots of your posts" is that some kind of evidence or threat?

The mere fact that an application called photoshop and it's many derivatives or free ones such as Gimp, or even MS paint exist makes a "screenshot" as evidence complete and utter tripe.

Either way Cam is no longer a member of this site, whatever fight is going on, on Twitter, Facebook or any other site is no business of Silvertails and we simply don't care.

If those two users are having some sort of spat on Twitter, then it is to remain there and these pages will not be used as some kind of mounting ground for a fight. In short we will not be dragged into it. Whatever is going on between them on Twitter can stay there and I will thank each of you to respect that decision.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cam's reply to him

I am not sure what this has to do with this post. Either way, "I have screenshots of your posts" is that some kind of evidence or threat?

The mere fact that an application called photoshop and it's many derivatives or free ones such as Gimp, or even MS paint exist makes a "screenshot" as evidence complete and utter tripe.

Either way Cam is no longer a member of this site, whatever fight is going on, on Twitter, Facebook or any other site is no business of Silvertails and we simply don't care.

If those two users are having some sort of spat on Twitter, then it is to remain there and these pages will not be used as some kind of mounting ground for a fight. In short we will not be dragged into it. Whatever is going on between them on Twitter can stay there and I will thank each of you to respect that decision.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cam's reply to him
Maybe instead of posting his tweets about me (and one sided ones at that), you should post up the comments he made towards Rebecca Wilson, Silvertails, and many many others on Twitter.

1. Cam is no longer a member here. For all intents and purposes he does not exist.

2. Cam has blocked ME on Twitter after making some rather defaming accusations about me and others (which he seems very fond of doing). He wants me to follow him, which I have done, yet he is not approving my "follow" request, in an attempt to contact me to "work things out".

3. He's a big boy and can fight his own battles.

= END OF TOPIC =

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cam's reply to him
Maybe instead of posting his tweets about me (and one sided ones at that), you should post up the comments he made towards Rebecca Wilson, Silvertails, and many many others on Twitter.

1. Cam is no longer a member here. For all intents and purposes he does not exist.

2. Cam has blocked ME on Twitter after making some rather defaming accusations about me and others (which he seems very fond of doing). He wants me to follow him, which I have done, yet he is not approving my "follow" request, in an attempt to contact me to "work things out".

3. He's a big boy and can fight his own battles.

= END OF TOPIC =

This thread is headed towards disaster, locking now

This thread is headed towards disaster, locking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8