Lehmann stay or go?

He's just had 2 century's and scored plenty in India....YKM

On <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>CURRENT</span> form he deserves to be there. Layman doesn't.

He should have been dropped after the 2 tests against NZ on CURRENT form.

Current is as long as suits i bet.

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>Recent</span> Last 2-3 series of consistent runs.

Ponting was VERY average against India :wink:

And hasn't scored a ton all year, even against some of the light weights.

Very very average, just like Lehmann, in fact those 2 are so lazy that they didnt even go on the field a lot of the time

Martyn on his way down again it seems.

Good on punta though, and the difference between a decent batsman like martyn and a class batsman like Ponting - his 4th double ton. Martyns Highest score is just 161, only a few more than clarke who hasnt been there long at all.

Martyn on his way down again it seems.

Good on punta though, and the difference between a decent batsman like martyn and a class batsman like Ponting - his 4th double ton. Martyns Highest score is just 161, only a few more than clarke who hasnt been there long at all.

So Fluffy, are you saying Mark Waugh wasn't a class batsmen because his highest score was only around 150?????????

Yep, i rate him as an average batsman. He was much better in ODI's. Thats why he was dropped as early as he was.

Mark lacked the class of his brother and the other classy batsman of the game.

careful guys. I would hate to have byso lock this thread due to you criticising players to much.

Byso is trying to do what he thinks is right - whether or not that is correct at least his intentions are right.

Although it does contradict the free speach that this site thrives on.

Hey, Flufster I have to draw the line when innuendo or unsavoury information is being posted about admin. It wasn't too bad in the particular thread but I didn't want it to go too far.

I don't mind copping a stir from the lads I'm resilient. I give as good as I get. It's all in good fun. Very tough to piss me off.

Yep, i rate him as an average batsman. He was much better in ODI's. Thats why he was dropped as early as he was.

Mark lacked the class of his brother and the other classy batsman of the game.

Drugsmoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2