Lehi Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Played like a veteran, and a bloody good one. In fact, I'd say after Will, the most impressive debut for a Hopiate. Full strength, he has to be in there surely. Anyways, that's what injuries do. Provide opportunities. And he took it with both hands!

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And now we have to hang on to this kid long term and hope his father doesn't get in his ear and try and shop him around
He is signed up until the end of 2026, Turbo and Jake off contract than also, for me if he does continue to play well in the next 12 months then the club should pay what he is worth like they have done with other players.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Since the original… Long way to go before he holds a candle to the old man… (on the footy field)
Well yes agreed. I'd say will was better than John even though John had more accolades. Prob due to the bozo effect and the force manly were at the time helped his cause. Lehi only has one game under his belt, plenty of time to get that candle

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Well yes agreed. I'd say will was better than John even though John had more accolades. Prob due to the bozo effect and the force manly were at the time helped his cause. Lehi only has one game under his belt, plenty of time to get that candle
Will was amazing that 2011 season and has had a good career since (although personally I don’t think he ever got back to his pre-pilgrimage level)…
John was an absolute beast throughout his career and would be regarded as a Manly legend if he had not gone off-the-rails when he left for the tigpies (and then brought that sh^t back with him - eg. Keith Galloway)…
Mind you, if his name ended in Mitchell he would have copped 3 weeks and been a chance at selection for origin within the month… Would have loved to see those 2 play each other actually, Trell would have gone back in his box real quick I reckon if he tried his crap on big Hoppa…
Anyways I went way off on a tangent there… lol

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
If you watch any manly games during the 95/97 run and even his last run you see how impressive Hoppa snr was - lots of grub in his game but man his meters etc…
Do you recall Terry Lamey and Hoppa Snr swinging them in the in-goal at WIN @lsz?
I grew up with tozza and the boy could throw them…

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
1 Hopoate
2 Saab
3 Koula
4 Trbojevic
5 Garrick
6 Brooks
7 DCE

But I can't leave out Talua

We are in a good spot in the backline

Please Seibs.. I know Tom Turbo is a gun fullback but he needs less workload and playing center will allow him to roam and pick his moments..Alla Origin.. almost like playing 2 fullbacks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16