Leeds Rhinos V Manly Sea Eagles Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Rubbish refereeing in the 2nd half Leeds tactics to styfle and play off side worked they should have had players sin binned. Klein was good 1st half but totally lost control 2nd half.

Klein was rubbish from beginning to end, but the better team on the day won.

Well, honestly Leeds deserved that World Club Challenge win.
The Manly boys put in a great effort, but came up with too many poor plays (!), didn't build much momentum and had the ball bounce their opponents' way too often.
Great to see Rugby League in full effect again, but such a disappointing result.

Good effort from Manly considering we weren't allowed to get any rhythm in the 2nd half due to Leeds offside rubbish tactics that the ref was too pissweak to take any action against. We used up too much energy fighting in the ruck while they were allowed to stall and niggle as well as constantly being offside. How can you give so many penalties warn them and they continue to do it and not sin bin it was a joke.

Oldfield is not 1st grade material.
Wolfy cannot pass from dummy half to save his life.
The wings will be our biggest weakness in 2012.

Disco said:
HK_Eagle said:
i don't mind being honest... we have been s**t and much closer to the reality of this current team. Des took us to greater heights and with some lucky calls we achieved above expectations. but expect more of this in 2012

Haha its February

We have played 40 minutes to prepare for a match against the English champions who are well into there season in conditions they we are not used to on the other side off the world

Relax, we looked pretty good considering

You dont want to peak at this time of year

we looked "pretty good?" really? are you serious? when and what looked good? we came over a week before the game and trained with the fitness guru himself, donny... and at what time did we look like the best team in the world?

Only caught the last 10 mins but after watching that I have a new found respect for the reffing standard in the NRL.

bob dylan said:
Well done Leeds they played great.

Our boys did us proud.

I really enjoyed that match.

I agree Bob, Leeds defence too good.
You clowns calling for blood need to have a valium and a lie down

Enjoyed the game, scoreline wasn't an indication how close the games was. We had our chances and most of the second half I thought we were going to win.

Got to agree with HK.
That was a dispirited heartless effort.
Did oldfield actually play? Oh yes I saw him watching the last try!!
Wolfie clearly not in the game
They were disgraceful.
Task One - FAIL

WAMF said:
Hang on a sec oldfield didn't do much wrong.

mickqld said:
Good effort from Manly considering we weren't allowed to get any rhythm in the 2nd half due to Leeds offside rubbish tactics that the ref was too pissweak to take any action against. We used up too much energy fighting in the ruck while they were allowed to stall and niggle as well as constantly being offside. How can you give so many penalties warn them and they continue to do it and not sin bin it was a joke.

get fking real. you sound like a whinging little biatch.

We looked like a team playing its first game in 5 months..........for obvious reasons.
It's was a Leeds love fest by the officials and they have already started their season so didn't go into this game cold turkey like us.

This is no reflection of things to come. Our last tackle options were pathetic and I blame it on being rusty. Looking forward to the start of the season.

The poms are like souths, any win is like winning a grand final no matter how ugly.

HK_Eagle said:
Disco said:
HK_Eagle said:
i don't mind being honest... we have been s**t and much closer to the reality of this current team. Des took us to greater heights and with some lucky calls we achieved above expectations. but expect more of this in 2012

Haha its February

We have played 40 minutes to prepare for a match against the English champions who are well into there season in conditions they we are not used to on the other side off the world

Relax, we looked pretty good considering

You dont want to peak at this time of year

we looked "pretty good?" really? are you serious? when and what looked good? we came over a week before the game and trained with the fitness guru himself, donny... and at what time did we look like the best team in the world?
Its alway amazes me the importance some put on pre-season games, admittedly this is not your average pre-season game but it is one none the less

Its February HK, the cricket is still on

Cambo said:
WAMF said:
mate, not coming in to take a hit up is very wrong and we can't afford to have it continue.

WAMF said:
Cambo said:
WAMF said:
mate, not coming in to take a hit up is very wrong and we can't afford to have it continue.

WAMF your being a tosser, he didn't play too badly considering the circumstances. your just looking for someone to blame

EDIT: I cant believe I come on here the Manly supports forum and there are a bunch of pathetic souls picking apart the team already in only the 2nd trial match of the year after a 23 hour flight and 6 day turn around. Pull your heads in dickheads.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8