Laurie Daley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This guy is an overpaid idiot. In the Herald on the weekend, 'experts' are asked their predictions for the upcoming season. For the questions of who will win, and who will come last, Daley is too egotistical to give an honest answer; instead he cops out with the 'there are too many to choose from - it could be one of many' answer, thus treating the readers like idiots. When asked who are the dark horses, he somehow comes up with the answer 'the Sharks' coz of Ricky Stuart's influence on them, showing his great Canberra bias. He also says that Benji Marshall is the best player in the Comp, coz of the Tim Sheens factor, thus showing his Caanberra bias again. To top it off, he leaves Manly OUT of the Top 8, yet manages to get some mediocre teams in there instead. Fool.

Did anyone see the tips from the "experts" in the Tele yesterday?

One of them tipped the Sharks to win the comp!!!!!!!!!

I can just see Stephenson crashing over for the winning try while Fonz goes crazy in the grandstands. :roll:

I can't see why the experts are so hot on Penrith this year. There backs look pretty mediocre to me.

I am good mates with one of the Penrith forwards, and when I ran into him at Melba's after their trial match with the Gold Coast he was anything but confident about this year.

This thread re laurie Daley being an idiot has being going on this time each year for about the last 5 seasons.

I must say he comes up with some very strange preditcions & his logic at times is very confusing

The problem with Laurie is both psychological and practical. He's one of those sort of guys who likes to be liked and thus can't come up with a definitive answer, on anything. On a practical level he works for Fox, Dragqueens and any one else who wants to throw bucks of money at him for his 'so called' rl knowledge. He has an eye to any future employment prospects thus is not willing to bag any team out in case there's money to be made. However Laurie's not as objectionable as the fat ugly windbag who certainly does not work for fox (you all know who I mean).

However Laurie's not as objectionable as the fat ugly windbag who certainly does not work for fox (you all know who I mean).

Matabele? :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=DSM5]
However Laurie's not as objectionable as the fat ugly windbag who certainly does not work for fox (you all know who I mean).

Matabele? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Now thats disappointing................................

Mata you told me you were a handsome devil ;)

Haha - now in his Rnd 1 preview, he says we're a top 4 side! This guy has no credibilty.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21382424-23214,00.html

Daley's observation that Souths played well in the Charity Shield belies reality. With their top playing side they made little impact against a Dragons team without their big name forwards and without Gasnier for the last twenty minutes. Souths lost the plot when behind on the score and they lacked physical impact and brain power all over the park. Daley is a complete wanker with bad hair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4