Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle 1

First Grader
But was the club smart enough to release them,not have to pay any freight and then buy one back for far less than their original deal and the Tigers chipping in?
(I’m only speculating,no truth to it)
Well, I'll take it all back..lol, you could be onto something here Nordburg.
And the best of all, we could recoup most of the 900k that we threw away on Latu.

Nordburg

First Grader
Well, I'll take it all back..lol, you could be onto something here Nordburg.
And the best of all, we could recoup most of the 900k that we threw away on Latu.
Maybe I’m giving the club too much credit by suggesting that and given Tartak’s history,not sure he’d be welcomed at the club or happy with such a deal

manly al

First Grader
Might be able to get Latu back again on a 300 K contract if Tiggies pay a bit of freight [not really serious on that score ] and think that he has been having some injury issues again
Samual was probably the pick of the brothers and sure that Latu "s first preference would be to stay there with his brothers but may have to consider another alternative .
Good young footy player though ,not sure if he does offer that much more then Humphries or Arthur but no general indication on D C E 's future plans for that matter also .
Unlikely to be heading back Manly"s way any time soon however.

Nordburg

First Grader
Yeah, it doesn't read well for the Fainu's, Sione, just plays reserves sometimes from the bench, Latu, injury prone and hasn't played firsts yet, Manase, prison inmate. And Sam, pick of the bunch, although, he needs to be careful, he seems to have a short fuse.
Latu has played 4 First Grade games.They weren’t memorable so I understand why you may have missed it

47MVEagle

Bencher
Mario Tartak is a modern day snake oil salesman.

Of the 10 players he embedded at Manly only 2 remain - Saab & Olakau’atu. The rest have gone on to middling careers elsewhere or fallen off the radar (or are in prison in one case).

I suspect clubs are aware of his ability to sell snow to the eskimos & will either avoid him completely or be very cautious in negotiating with him in future.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mario Tartak is a modern day snake oil salesman.

Of the 10 players he embedded at Manly only 2 remain - Saab & Olakau’atu. The rest have gone on to middling careers elsewhere or fallen off the radar (or are in prison in one case).

I suspect clubs are aware of his ability to sell snow to the eskimos & will either avoid him completely or be very cautious in negotiating with him in future.
agree ,aren't all those managers pretty much the same. I don't think Moses is any better and maybe worse ,they are sort of the Saul Goodman's of the Rugby League world ,no lie to big, no scam not worth the effort.
Worse still to me, they all actually have a whiff of the Greenburg's about them .i.e. oily, slimey, duplicitous, deceitful, dishonest, deceptive and dishonourable and a blight on the game ,yes I think that pretty much sums them up
Go Manly

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Maybe at a third of the price though
IMG_3405.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22