Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Can the same club buy him back on min wage for next season , essentially halving his payday. The shoe that is working off
200 payout
130 min wage

Not really interested in shoe just the contract boundaries and cap inclusion

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Schu wants the 6 and @double hoops pretty.much sums up his chances of getting it at the tigpies

And yet Wests have lost 8 of ten games. Getting the Schu for a bargain price may be worth it. He's already pocketed a million from Manly without playing so he's well ahead. Getting him cheap is not high risk. If he fails again, they have lost little.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
And yet Wests have lost 8 of ten games. Getting the Schu for a bargain price may be worth it. He's already pocketed a million from Manly without playing so he's well ahead. Getting him cheap is not high risk. If he fails again, they have lost little.
Which goes to show it takes more than a couple of good players for a team to succeed in the NRL…
Luai has not got there yet and Galvin looks head-and-shoulders above the Schu on what I have seen so far… personally I think he is going to be a Tedesco-level player in time (probs not at the Tigpies tho)…
I think Schu has created a very large hole for himself by stating he only wants to play 6 and the English Super League or Wyong Roos are his best shot at trying to re-establish himself…
most NRL sides have established five-eighths or youngsters at 6 with significantly more promise than Schu who has a less than impressive resume from his 50 NRL games…

frank stokes

Honestly no idea just what I got told by a couple of people.
I do not know whether your people are right or wrong @lsz BUT the tigpies would have to have glass beads for eyeballs if they think moving that kid on is a good idea…
Either that or he is a nightmare to deal with off the paddock because he looks a standout amongst the kids coming through and I don’t mean just at the tigpies…
Definitely possible tho as they let Teddy go and look how that turned out…

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Honestly no idea just what I got told by a couple of people.
I think Isz that was more based on a rumour Manly were "interested" several months ago, but Tigers have no intention to give him up, nor should they.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Havnt they got 3 young gun halves locked up at ridiculous money, lui coming and sezer

Maybe they just need to get rid of 2 but there value makes it tough so offer them all, see what bites

Latu on 500 for 3 more years would need a hopeful buyer for starters and sullivan got over paid. Lui too just quietly but a segway

Nordburg

First Grader
Havnt they got 3 young gun halves locked up at ridiculous money, lui coming and sezer

Maybe they just need to get rid of 2 but there value makes it tough so offer them all, see what bites

Latu on 500 for 3 more years would need a hopeful buyer for starters and sullivan got over paid. Lui too just quietly but a segway
Sezer was only signed for one season

frank stokes

Yeah their recruitment has been bewildering at best… maybe they were looking for one of these to play back-up to API in the 14?
Sullivan and Fainu seem to be earmarked for elsewhere but Tigpies will (surely) be carrying a lot of freight… I think Sezer was originally a single year contract but I could be wrong and not sure if he has been resigned?
I will be astounded if they do not lock Galvin down as I had assumed that moving the others on was an attempt to free up cash to do so… it may simply be a case of a poorly balanced roster which does not afford them the reserves to offer a large enough contract to Lachie? Who knows, they are a worse sh*tshow at board level than us and that is quite the achievement…

JenEagle

Bencher
Yeah their recruitment has been bewildering at best… maybe they were looking for one of these to play back-up to API in the 14?
Sullivan and Fainu seem to be earmarked for elsewhere but Tigpies will (surely) be carrying a lot of freight… I think Sezer was originally a single year contract but I could be wrong and not sure if he has been resigned?
I will be astounded if they do not lock Galvin down as I had assumed that moving the others on was an attempt to free up cash to do so… it may simply be a case of a poorly balanced roster which does not afford them the reserves to offer a large enough contract to Lachie? Who knows, they are a worse sh*tshow at board level than us and that is quite the achievement…
Yeah it doesn’t make sense to have Luai on massive money and Galvin on decent coin as well as Bud Sullivan on 500k and Latu Fainu on 500k (not sure if this is accurate ).

frank stokes

Yeah it doesn’t make sense to have Luai on massive money and Galvin on decent coin as well as Bud Sullivan on 500k and Latu Fainu on 500k (not sure if this is accurate ).
That is the reports that I am working off also… those two kids were very promising but signing them to $500K contracts on what they had shown to date was overly optimistic (at best)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18