Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And Doueihi on 550 k , where are they going to fit him in with the current and likely back line make up and spine in particular
I believe he is just signed for this year so he may move on but either way, I think his best spot is centre.

I have been saying since late last year their is green shoots coming through at the Tigers.

They have good kids coming through and if a couple of tjings fall in place they could be back in the mix as a finals team even from next year IMO.

I believe he is just signed for this year so he may move on but either way, I think his best spot is centre.

I have been saying since late last year their is green shoots coming through at the Tigers.

They have good kids coming through and if a couple of tjings fall in place they could be back in the mix as a finals team even from next year IMO.
They seem to have a lot of money tied up in halves… could do with some decent wingers and centres…

But agree, starting to have good players in key positions across the park

Apparently some of their junior sides have been or were going well also.
Maybe a bit of a cap discrepancy with a few of their marginal or maybe depth type players but we have our share too with the likes of Shu and probably still Alioai .
But then Turbo and D C E played like something of a third of their cap rated value last weekend so could even be bigger problems for Manly if that can not be addressed

They seem to have a lot of money tied up in halves… could do with some decent wingers and centres…

But agree, starting to have good players in key positions across the park
I think Olam and Doueihi would make a good centre pairing but yes wing could do with sometjing especially with Tupou moving next year

I think Olam and Doueihi would make a good centre pairing but yes wing could do with sometjing especially with Tupou moving next year
Agree but that is assuming Douehi gets back to where he was, is happy to ‘settle’ for centre role and (this is the big one) can stay on the park… he is the Tigpies (cut-price) version of Turbo…

Agree but that is assuming Douehi gets back to where he was, is happy to ‘settle’ for centre role and (this is the big one) can stay on the park… he is the Tigpies (cut-price) version of Turbo…
Agreed.....as I said, a few things need to fall into place

Doueihi's next injury will be his last for the Tigers, they really don't need him now tbh.
Certainly has had more then his share of injuries , well of a more serious nature .
shame because he is a good , natural footy player
Maybe a bit like Tim Moltzen

A lot to play out before they make decisions but one thing in there favour is Galvin is a big body that has played a multitude of positions.

If Fainu came in and smashed in, theoretically you could looked at Fainu and Luai in the halves and Galvin at lock.

The main man out to me is Sullivan but 4 year deal at 500k......yikes
They also have the very promising young hooker Da Silva to fit in.

A lot to play out before they make decisions but one thing in there favour is Galvin is a big body that has played a multitude of positions.

If Fainu came in and smashed in, theoretically you could looked at Fainu and Luai in the halves and Galvin at lock.

The main man out to me is Sullivan but 4 year deal at 500k......yikes
It's like the Tigpies then were just throwing money around like drunken sailors. This is what happens when you've won the spoon 2 years running and think no one's going to link up with a bottom based club. The Sullivan deal was done more in desperation rather than doing a smart footy player deal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8