Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So it appears our future halves pairing will be Humphreys & Fainu.

Thanks be not seen Humphreys play , is he the real deal it just there because his Dad is the CEO??
Latu is clearly a talent, whether he stays at 5/8 I suppose we'll wait and see.
As for halfbacks, predicting NRL success from junior success seems harder than for any other position.
Check out the best junior halfbacks in the land over recent years. Townsend has won a comp, Moses has played senior Origin and Ash Taylor got a million dollar contract, but not too many household names there.

Halfback junior stars

Junior Roos u/19s halfbacks - Jake Clifford/ Brodie Croft/ Lachlan Croker/Ash Taylor/ Ryan Matterson/Mitch Cornish/ Jacob Miller/ Chad Townsend/ Sam Williams

NSW u/20s - Blake Taafe/ Kyle Flanagan / Troy Dargan/ Jack Cogger/ Drew Hutchinson/ Mitch Moses

Qld u/20s SOO - Corey Paix/ Jake Clifford / Brodie Croft/ Brodie Croft / Ash Taylor/Jaelen Feeney

Latu is clearly a talent, whether he stays at 5/8 I suppose we'll wait and see.
As for halfbacks, predicting NRL success from junior success seems harder than for any other position.
Check out the best junior halfbacks in the land over recent years. Townsend has won a comp, Moses has played senior Origin and Ash Taylor got a million dollar contract, but not too many household names there.

Halfback junior stars

Junior Roos u/19s halfbacks - Jake Clifford/ Brodie Croft/ Lachlan Croker/Ash Taylor/ Ryan Matterson/Mitch Cornish/ Jacob Miller/ Chad Townsend/ Sam Williams

NSW u/20s - Blake Taafe/ Kyle Flanagan / Troy Dargan/ Jack Cogger/ Drew Hutchinson/ Mitch Moses

Qld u/20s SOO - Corey Paix/ Jake Clifford / Brodie Croft/ Brodie Croft / Ash Taylor/Jaelen Feeney
Yep halves are like pink diamonds today , not many out there

Smokin Joe would be able to tell you that
Just my opinion....
I would have said a while back that had maybe a question mark over him,however with the rule changes I think he is suited to the new style of game.
I don't believe that organizing and directing a side around a park are his strengths,he is a more instinctive attacking player like a DCE or Cody Walker.
I could be wrong but I think that all 3 (Schuster/Fainu/Humphreys) are all more comfortable(and mainly have played there) on the left,Schuster showed this year he ould do the job on the right when he played half for Cherry,hopefully Fainu and Humphreys can be given the opportunity to try to play on both sides in the near future to help round out their games.....

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the awesome training top Latu was wearing, I am guessing we are going back to hoops and this is the new design for the training tops, if so count me in for one I love them.

Feledy - gun centre - big wraps
Did you say Gun Centre ???

We have been waiting for a Son of a Gun for a long long time

I am looking forward to another Occonor , Lyon , Matai , Gartner etc etc

We want more WEAPONS like Turbo in our team

We need to upgrade from the Pop Guns

We want to be the lethal team once again made up of WEAPONS of Mass Destruction

f656bf40985c3d184fed685ae7443f09.jpg

Great days ahead, I'm excited 😊
Exciting times ahead indeed

We are going Back to the Future baby !

Way back when Arko sourced the most brilliant players to make us the most brilliant winning Premiership team

Time to Raise our standards and live up to the Greatest club of all time with the Greatest team of players once again

THE GREAT SEA EAGLE STANDARDS ......

BEING JUST GOOD IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH

WE NEED TO ALWAYS KEEP RAISING THE BAR

SO WE CAN ALWAYS SOAR ABOVE ALL THE REST

AND ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ALL THE REST

AND ALWAYS LIVE UP TO OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS HIGH STANDARDS

AS THE GREATS CLUB OF ALL TIME

EVERY YEAR AND EVERY TIME !

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n-jpg.19634

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts