Latham quits.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All I can is you must have been pretty sh*t at your job while you were fat MB if your theory is anything to go by.
I did a good job, but in all honesty I would have done a better job if I had the fitness levels I now have. Having extra weight is tiring and I tended to go for sugar fixes (which obviously help short term but only prolong being overweight). I think Kim is of a very high calibre but believe he would be better if he was lighter & fitter.

The sad part of all this is that much of what is said about image is true. Seriously I would like a Prime Minister with vision, leadership and integrity, and the ability to draw upon the best staff, ministy and people to unite them in the nation's cause. What he (or she) looks like should be immaterial.

That said in Australia parties lose elections rather than oppositions win them. Howard was a standing joke for years, fell across the line when Keating self-destructed and has been hard to beat every since, despite being very, very ordinary and hardly a pin-up visually.

I'm with MB that weight can effect productivity - I'm coming from the other end where I have the weight at the moment. And for a lot of people seeing sound bites on the news, they do see Beazley's weight and think "lack of discipline" which is a stuimbling block when it comes to a popular vote.

Howard was said to lack charisma, Beazley is said to lack ticker. If Beazley shed another 15kg that would be a harder label to pin on him.

Remember most of the population rely on 5 second visual glimpses on the news to make their mind up on how to vote. Not everyone reads Alan Ramsey on a Saturday.

JH has a statesman like image....something that NO Friggin Labor leader has had in over 30 odd years.

The people want someone they can take seriously.....even on all manly forms 80% seem to vote Labor.....funny how far off the mark they are.

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>Labor congo liners. Can you PLEASE admit that the labor party is in a shambles and the country is lucky to be in the hands of the Liberal party!</span>

Byso, you are blind! John Howard a Statesman! No Labor leader has been for over 30 years! You must be living on another planet to me. John is a 1950s flashback who has taken hold of the good fortune he has been offered (by good govt and economic reform in the preceding years) and run with it. Socially he is a major blooper!

You are kidding yourself and are a danger to humanity. John is persistent but that is about it!

Labor is struggling at the moment - no arguments there. You have forgotten what it is like to be in opposition. It brings out the worst in most parties. Being in power enforces a discipline that keeps things more under control.

Instead of giving Labor heaps I challenge you to start looking at the reforms etc of the Lib Govt and start championing them - but maybe that will be a very short series of posts.

You are kidding yourself and are a danger to humanity.  John is persistent but that is about it!

Thats pure gold head in the sand ****e.

I don't agree with the "Ae labor conga line" so i'm a danger to humanity.

At least you concede that labor are a shambles.

Good points...mmm.
Strong economy.
Wage rises. Because of strong economy!
Low unemployment.
Low interest rates.

If you tell me this is Keatings doing. You will be a JOKE! :lol: :lol:

No but it is tied to the International economy - even the Banana Republics are healthier at the moment than they were in the early 90s. Keating as treasurer conducted macro and microeconmic reforms that the Libs would just dream about! (Look at Howard's stint at Treasurer for a real measure of his worth - when economic conditions weren't so good.

Record trade deficits, growing international debt, a bigger burden on the PAYE tax payers, a disaster in foreign affairs and trade, a health system that favours the rich, a hard heart approach to scare tactics in immigration, the rich get fatter whilst the poorer suffer, dishonestyin government etc There is more to govt than just the economy. If things are so good why did Johnny boy have to run a deceptive and dishonest scare campaign to win against what is supposedly an inexperienced and discredited opponent.?

fair dinkum byso. When it comes to economics you're a drongo.

How about I show you how to draw? Same equivalent perhaps?

Scare campaign....ha........Latham was telling everyone JH would retire ASAP. mmm what happened! His campaign was very true the Latham party is incompetent.

a health system that favours the rich---------STATE

a hard heart approach to scare tactics in immigration----Top policy. It worked.

the rich get fatter whilst the poorer suffer--------Look at Hawk statement. No child will be in poverty. ha

so so sos sometmes I I I can't que que quite take Jeo jeo john howard all tha that that serously byso.

I know he he he does great things but bu but the statesman like fig figure you speak of is a little off off mark!

haha.....

Matabull and Canteen worker economic genius's

Give me a Break.

"AE Labor conga line" Argument - Liberal. Is **** with economics…because, because….there name is Liberal………….Ha ha.. Joke.

Argue the point Byso - rather than name-call and make outrageous claims.

Oops - that's right - the Libs have never been able to stand up to scrutiny, criticism or a close examination of what they really stand for!

[img:4ccd93259a]http://coffeebreak.com.au/Shop/new/Shop/images/KMS400.JPG[/img:4ccd93259a]

[img:4ccd93259a]http://sv.wikipedia.org/upload/thumb/f/f8/180px-John_Howard.jpg[/img:4ccd93259a]

Enough Said :lol:

Argue the point Byso - rather than name-call and make outrageous claims.

Oops - that's right - the Libs have never been able to stand up to scrutiny, criticism or a close examination of what they really stand for!

YKM It was a reply to Matas name calling what are you putting in your coffee champ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4