Last team of the year guess thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
What will Des throw up this week??

My guess:

Koula
TuiP
Trevor
Parker
Vaenga
Foran
DCE
Aloiai
Croker
Sipley
Ola
Davey
Walker

Something like that ...

Weekes at fullback and Koula back in the cen... copy and paste from last week
If he doesn't and persists with Ben T at centre then I am just about done. Regardless of what Des did 10 years ago he is well past it. His selections are just becoming as aimless as his interviews. Mumble, bumble, fumble. Dogs WILL put 30/40 on us.

Trevor in the centres was and would be again , a disaster!!

He “ might “ go ok as a forward ( wouldn’t get a run in any other team ) but he’s not a centre , his defence is , well , you know !!

He “ might “ go ok as a forward ( wouldn’t get a run in any other team ) but he’s not a centre , his defence is , well , you know !!

Really needs to be removed from our 30 man squad in my opinion. If he is in there next year it's a real indication of our depth.

I have seen better players cut in previous years.

Maybe he could be used in Chad Randall's place, presuming Chad is getting axed for a poor performance this year (what a joke).

Only certainty is the kids won't be given a shot.

If he doesn't and persists with Ben T at centre then I am just about done. Regardless of what Des did 10 years ago he is well past it. His selections are just becoming as aimless as his interviews. Mumble, bumble, fumble. Dogs WILL put 30/40 on us.
But.. but.. what will Tom and Jake say?

I'd have a crack ... but thanks to the less than stellar communication with the club ... I have no idea who is available ...

I didn't realise I was playing - no word from Dessie yet - but will definitely have a dig. I wouldn't it's a disaster as I doubt you've seen me play. I'm not as quick as I once was but I'm definitely bigger than I was in under 14's and 15's when I last played. Outside centre all day every day - never ventured near the forwards Mark. I am a Parker clone - hard running, slow as a ... insert anything you want lol
See you all on Friday night.
Regards Trevor :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4