Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
ManlyBacker said:
CAMBO said:
What happens now lads. Surely a draw doesn't knock us out.

Being an educated Labor voter you know you are Gonski! ;)
Gees those are underhanded tactics mate. If I honestly replied to that post I'd be back on a silvertails holiday and that shan't be happening :)

So you all survive yet another week, I nearly got rid of half of you with the Knights game. Unfortunately the Tigers were more like pussycats yesterday and didn't offer much resistance.

A couple of tight games (on paper anyway) this weekend which will hopefully get some of your rusted on barnacles off the hull of the good ship LFS. Otherwise I am going to have to get plain nasty to bring this thing to an end.

OK Tipsters seeing as the bulk of you have been living off the carcass of the Parramatta Eels, let's see how much faith you have in them this week.

This week's game choice is Tigers and Eels.....otherwise known as the battle of the hopeless and destitute. Good luck picking a winner from that pair.

Clint said:
CAMBO said:
Lol. I hate you. Hey guys everyone tip the same side lol then we all survive :D

or all die. :(

You still have to win Clint as I picked you in the 'last person standing in the last man standing comp.'

As I was the only one who entered....The Lamborghini is allllmost mine!

OK finally we will see some action this week. Picks as below.

Tigers 22.22%
CAMBO, Frank 2
Eels 77.78%
ALinda, Canteen Worker, Clint, Corso_Pete, SeaEagleRock8, TWO DOGS, vidmar 7

Ah well :)

Big thanks to Dan, Ernie's family and Chip and Chase who has done an awesome job running this. Hope it's done again next year.

Good luck to the final 6.

Unlucky, I thought the Tigers would get home this week. At least it was a close game, plenty of lead changes at the end woud have made it a tough beat.

LFS will be back next year for sure, bigger and better hopefully.

Haha, against anyone but the poor old Tiges I would have been worried. Some of the eels errors were horrendous, but the Tigers trumped them when it counted. Quite funny really. Glad I don't follow those teams!

CAMBO said:
Ah well :)

Big thanks to Dan, Ernie's family and Chip and Chase who has done an awesome job running this. Hope it's done again next year.

Good luck to the final 6.

Ditto. And thanks CAMBO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10