Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
Clint said:
haha - thanks mate. What can I say, sometimes you get lucky!
Thanks to C&C for running the comp and to SER8, and to anyone else that assisted behind the scene.

And I'd be in a lot of trouble if I didn't thank GE for showing the faith. ;)

When it comes to money being on the line.....Always bet on the accountant!

Well done Clint, a worthy winner of the inaugural "Earnie The Eagle Last Fan Standing Competition." adding my thanks to C and C and all those who helped out!

Nice work Clint. Surely you'll have to change your business ad to include "inaugural LMS comp winner 2013":D...and of course C&C for devoting the time and effort to keep the comp exciting ..(for those that made it past the first week!:blush:). And of course Ernie the Eagle. Gone but not forgotten.

Clint said:
Chip and Chase said:
Damn close game, Titans came within an inch of snatching it with a phenomenal Kevin Gordon effort in the dying minutes.

So we have a winner !!!!

Congratulations @Clint for being the Last Fan Standing. Well done son, free tax returns for everyone !!!!!! woohoo. First the tipping comp last year and now LFS inaugural champion, you know your footy.

haha - thanks mate. What can I say, sometimes you get lucky!
Thanks to C&C for running the comp and to SER8, and to anyone else that assisted behind the scene.

And I'd be in a lot of trouble if I didn't thank GE for showing the faith. ;)
Congrats @Clint
And by the way everyone, it is @"Chip and Chase" who must get all the credit for organising this one – so thanks from me too.
All I did was provide Clint with some motivation ;)

Are we having another of these comps this year? If organised early it could be ready for round 1.

Yes we'll be running the last fan standing comp again this year for sure. We have another great prize already lined up for this comp, so stayed tuned.

It won't start till later in the season as I'll be too busy trying to get everything sorted with the normal tipping comp and getting people signed up for that. Anyway it's better left till later in the season for those that fall be the wayside in the tipping.

@Clint banned from all Silvertails tipping comps this season ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6