Lachlan Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Son of Scott Lewis I think - certainly has more guts than that wannabe show pony. If anyone ever hung off the deeds of the brother it was that grub. Played against him in Brisbane in the 80's.

Last edited:
As a squad backup half perhaps but we have Cust and honestly I prefer Cust.

If you can't clearly cement yourself as a starting half against Flanagan and Wakeham you aren't a starting option for us
But remember Trent Barrett is the one making the team selections.

This is a silvertails perennial - mention any player without a contract for next year, and create a thread for him.

When a side is struggling, you look at the players 'gifts' to determine if they're worth persevering with...as it turns out, the Dogs are cutting him loose. That tells you that he is not suffering from playing behind a badly beaten team; he is part of the reason the team is beaten badly.

He wasn't an overly gifted junior player that made Australian Schoolboys, etc. He has always been pretty slow, strange 'drop' when kicking the ball and absolutely void of enterprise.

Without intending to be horrible, this is one of the worst suggestions i've seen on the forum for some time.

Maybe a good coach could fix that
I believe our good coach was once his good coach.

But more to the point, why another tiresome thread about another footballing wastrel, when we have the position this idiot* plays more than well covered?

*His ‘performance’ at halftime yesterday should see his papers marked ‘Bound for Birdsville’.

I believe our good coach was once his good coach.

But more to the point, why another tiresome thread about another footballing wastrel, when we have the position this idiot* plays more than well covered?

*His ‘performance’ at halftime yesterday should see his papers marked ‘Bound for Birdsville’.
So a good coach wont make a difference then! That’s sorted that out.

Re another tiresome thread, I‘m sure you know you can just ignore a thread if you find it tiresome.

Probably a little harsh calling him a footballing wastrel and an idiot, sure he could of handled the situation better, but Cody no doubt could be an irritant.

I’d be interested to know you thoughts about Gifty after his altercation with Blair on the way to the bin?
Are you suggesting he doesn't have one now?
Absolutely

Apparently Walker said you are a reserve grader, to me that sums it up perfectly.
Pretty ordinary sledge really, considering Walker himself was in Reserve Grade until he was about 26.
Having said that, he has developed into one of the most dangerous attacking players in the competition. Not sure that Lewis will do the same.

I have been a big fan of this kid for a couple of years now. Young and aggressive and a great defensive, passing and running game. Obviously unwanted at the Dogs. Given Kieran has probably got one more good year (or more hopefully) and given Des's seemingly cool reaction to Cust, I think this kid should be on our radar. The Shu I see increasingly in the 2nd row while messrs Fainu (Latu), Humphries and Weekes are a couple of years away. Lewis would slot straight into the side almost immediately and could (gulp) potentially be a longer term Cherry replacement. Hows that for a big statement!!
Yeh nah.
It's a big no from me.
Big yes on backslamming Cody Walker though.

If this guy played for storm he would be a great player. He needs the right coach. Even if he played for us he would be alot better. He has the worst players to work with and a terrible spine. We might never know... i expect someone to pick him up next season. He has something thie kid, could be a late bloomer

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4