Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seibold said it was just a burner and is not an issue.

He is such a vital cog in our side, I think we will have him at 9 for some time.

I know this will not please the Froggy Haters here, but what he lacks is service from dummy half he makes up for in defence. Again his job is made so much easier with Paseka, Aloia and Toff doing sterling jobs.
Just love the way he's sniffing around the forwards picking up the scraps (off loads) a real quite achiever.

Seibold said it was just a burner and is not an issue.

He is such a vital cog in our side, I think we will have him at 9 for some time.

I know this will not please the Froggy Haters here, but what he lacks is service from dummy half he makes up for in defence. Again his job is made so much easier with Paseka, Aloia and Toff doing sterling jobs.
This is the thing -his defence is elite and the team has struggled when he doesn't play. That should say a lot.

For a team with salary cap issues and a budget of 300-400 for a hooker, then Froggy is about as good as we will get. Like it or not.

Of course, hopefully GCKT can replace him at some stage as he has a high "ceiling".

Yep, congratulations Lachie. The honour of captaining the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is a feather in your cap. I think he's a good choice given all the blokes we have missing.

In fact the extra leadership role might bring something more out in him? Might become a bit more vociferous!

For some reason I just get this impression Croker hasn't got a dominant personality, which then effects his dummy half role as he doesn't want to take the lead from DCE, make a mistake ( which then causes them ) etc.
With them missing, being named Captain, it may well bring out the Croker we want to see, taking his chances from dummy half and being more dynamic, release the shackles mate, enjoy your time as Captain and make the most of it.

Based on guts alone there are none more deserving.

For some reason I just get this impression Croker hasn't got a dominant personality, which then effects his dummy half role as he doesn't want to take the lead from DCE, make a mistake ( which then causes them ) etc.
With them missing, being named Captain, it may well bring out the Croker we want to see, taking his chances from dummy half and being more dynamic, release the shackles mate, enjoy your time as Captain and make the most of it.

Based on guts alone there are none more deserving.
Yeah at times i see him as maybe being a bit too respectful for his own good. Needs to own more out there

really nice moment. He is a bit of a favourite . Honest, reliable, gutsy

HEYYYYYYY FROGGGGGY BABY
aaah YA

Great guy, awesome defender, great clubman but just not cutting it as a quality spine player that is required to win a premiership.

He may go okay as a utility off the bench. The 4 year experiment is clearly not working.

We need a quality number 9 ASAP.

Weekes as fb - 4 game experiment
Croker as hooker - 4 year experiment

lol. choose your positions carefully lads! (and I don't mean at the club, though that stands as well).

(obv I wish for them to both be the best)

Weekes as fb - 4 game experiment
Croker as hooker - 4 year experiment

lol. choose your positions carefully lads! (and I don't mean at the club, though that stands as well).

(obv I wish for them to both be the best)
Unfortunately the Croker experiment has only 1.5 scenarios (Croker & Lawman) as the other two test tubes fell on the floor and broke (API & M Fainu).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4