Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always be true to our club and live up to its Great premiership winning standards
Lower our legendary clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great

At the moment we are living a Manly Lie
What does living a lie really mean ?
It means To live in a false way that does not show who we really are

THIS IS WHO WE REALLY ARE !
View attachment 25443
Didn't you ditch your original team because they didn't win enough? How long will you let your legendary standards slip and continue to support a mediocre mess?

I see it this way feathered friend

Croker is on only 350K because a player is only paid what he is worth on the open market

The more dynamic spine around you the more dynamic force you are

The salary cap is only as affective as the smart people that manage it and the smart recruiters in the club that select the most competitive winning squad
I guess your last line sums it all up. And i do agree with that.

Personally I think it is an area that could have been upgraded.

Hopefully though that ipgrade will come in the form of a Croker/GCKT one-two punch that best utilizes both their strengths
Was there anyone available that would be an upgrade?

All we can hope is that he continues to improve and that he forms a good combo with GCKT.

Croker is a very good footballer in a general sense, he's just a very average hooker.

In what position would Croker be a very good footballer instead of being a very average hooker?

Personally I think it is an area that could have been upgraded.

Hopefully though that ipgrade will come in the form of a Croker/GCKT one-two punch that best utilizes both their strengths
My thoughts exactly. Hopefully the roles will be reversed by 2025 and GCKT will be the lead hooker, he’s the real future captain.

LOL. the kiss of death.

Luke Williamson was absolutely schiit.
Yeah, but that's kind of the point. Even though he was never more than an average footy player, Williamson was, at the time, one of our better players. Same goes for Croker: he's not the biggest player, and definitely not the most skilful, but he has a go, week in, week out. And that's enough to make him stand out in a team that lacks resilience and character.

I think if Froggy got a rest at the back end of each half then he might be a more creative player.

He seems to gas a little just before the break and that’s when we see some slow passing and sloppy dummy half work.

I’m really excited about GCKT and he working in a pair.

Yeah, but that's kind of the point. Even though he was never more than an average footy player, Williamson was, at the time, one of our better players. Same goes for Croker: he's not the biggest player, and definitely not the most skilful, but he has a go, week in, week out. And that's enough to make him stand out in a team that lacks resilience and character.
Although we have Jake and Haumole as our regular standouts in the forwards, we need a talker and firebrand prop that will take the ball like Fisher Harris. If Lodge can be that guy then good things will happen.

IMO
The 6 , 7, and 9 make up the Dynamic spine
Croker is not a dynamic spine player
He is a goer but we can only go so far with him
The only way is up with an upgrade and hopefully GCKT can step up .
I can't believe you even have the nerve to keep posting about Croker.
This new deal could take him up to 150-160 games for Manly ... imagine if he one day he becomes an all-time club legend by reaching the exclusive 200 game mark!
Whether he achieves that or not, he has qualities that a successful team needs.

This new deal could take him up to 150-160 games for Manly ... imagine if he one day he becomes an all-time club legend by reaching the exclusive 200 game mark!
Whether he achieves that or not, he has qualities that a successful team needs.
Agreed… whether he is the best hooker in the world or not, Froggy should have earned every Manly fan’s respect by this point… imo…

Has never lacked effort, puts his head where some will not put their hands and looks absolutely spent every time he walks off the field…

In what position would Croker be a very good footballer instead of being a very average hooker?
In the halves has a top shelf long kicking game and good defence. Might be a bit like the bullemore issue when des played him out of position.

average kick meters.

Croker 35.5
dce 31.1
Arthur 29.1
brooks 27.6
schuster 22.3

when dce plays origin
6 Croker
7 Brooks
9 Gordon

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts