Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly’s 2022 player of the year won’t become a free agent, signing a two-year extension with club before the November 1 deadline. Follow all the last-minute signing

Manly have re-signed in-form hooker Lachlan Croker for a further two seasons just hours before the November 1 deadline.
Croker still has 12 months left on his current deal but has committed to the Sea Eagles until at least the end of 2026.
He won the club’s player of the year award last year. The 26-year-old has been a mainstay at the Sea Eagles since switching from the halves into the hooking position.

Croker has played at least 20 games in the past four seasons. Manly will have a new-look spine next year with Croker starting in the no.9 jersey and Daly Cherry-Evans being partnered by Luke Brooks in the halves.

IMO
The 6 , 7, and 9 make up the Dynamic spine
Croker is not a dynamic spine player
He is a goer but we can only go so far with him
The only way is up with an upgrade and hopefully GCKT can step up .

Good to see… probs never going to the reach the ceiling that I thought he had but durable and averaged 37 tackles a game last year which is not something that you can just replace with youth…

Throw in his ability to kick the occasional 40/20 and a clear opportunity to improve first pass receptions at the advantage line and you have a chesspiece that can prove vital if properly utilised within an effective game strategy….

Over to you Seibs…

I think it's a great signing because clubs like parramata, camberra, dragons and broncos need a more advanced starter hooker and he was the type of player they would've been looking for tomorrow. I know he isn't the flashy harry grant or cook but he brings consistency and show sings of leadership with similar sort of style to cameron smith. Currently his strengths is his defence, handy kicking game and long passing game with great service, he will never have a strong running game that just who he is. This lack of speed is why the combination of croker starting and gordie off the bench can be so effective as they both have different styles and the opposition have more threats coming their way. One thing he could work on for the future is his short passing game close to the game bringing more tries to our front rowers through deception. He could watch footage of Api's decpetion and Cook's short passing game close to the line to make him a top 5 hooker in the comp for coming years.

IMO
The 6 , 7, and 9 make up the Dynamic spine
Croker is not a dynamic spine player
He is a goer but we can only go so far with him
The only way is up with an upgrade and hopefully GCKT can step up .
Mitch Kenny isn't a dynamic spine player either. And I'll take Froggy on 350k rather than Reed Mahoney on 700k every day of the week.

So maybe it is more about the players around you?

I do get your point Bozo - Croker isn't a top shelf 9. But we don't have the money to get one given the coin spent elsewhere in the team.

Mitch Kenny isn't a dynamic spine player either. And I'll take Froggy on 350k rather than Reed Mahoney on 700k every day of the week.

I do get your point Bozo - Croker isn't a top shelf 9. But we don't have the money to get one given the coin spent elsewhere in the team.
That's the reality. Well said.

I see it this way feathered friend

Croker is on only 350K because a player is only paid what he is worth on the open market

The more dynamic spine around you the more dynamic force you are

The salary cap is only as affective as the smart people that manage it and the smart recruiters in the club that select the most competitive winning squad

Off the field, Croker is studying a Criminology & Criminal Justice degree ...
So, when the "investigation" Tooves called for is finally undertaken, Froggy will be our man to prosecute the case.
We should be focused in Winning Premierships than Prosecutions feathered friend :)

Never a truer word has been spoken
Always be true to our club and live up to its Great premiership winning standards
Lower our legendary clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great

At the moment we are living a Manly Lie
What does living a lie really mean ?
It means To live in a false way that does not show who we really are

THIS IS WHO WE REALLY ARE !
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10