Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big Losses last year with Froggy in the middle Pre rainbow game
Round one V Panters 28 to 6
Round 8 V Souths 40 to 22
Round 10 V broncos 38 to 0
Round 12 v Storm 28 to 8
Round 19 V Saints 20 to 6
You're shooting that home to just Croker?

You'd expect this team to play very differently in 23. DES was happy for this team to have two players basically soley defending our ruck.

Is it a coincidence those same two players are being criticised about their attack? Jake to prop for mine. But both players making 50 tackles a game, every game.

Are U really surprised they didn't have some zip and zap when it was time to attack

You'd expect this team to play very differently in 23. DES was happy for this team to have two players basically soley defending our ruck.

Is it a coincidence those same two players are being criticised about their attack? Jake to prop for mine. But both players making 50 tackles a game, every game.

Are U really surprised they didn't have some zip and zap when it was time to attack
You make a very good point there about the overload of 50 tackles in a game

Still I have never seen Croker to be a dynamic Zippy Zappy player even when he was playing in the halves with us

Good to hear from you and that you are not too bad

I Greatly admire that your great character is greater than the great challenge and adversity you are going though and has not stopped you from doing things that you enjoy

You are an Inspiration Feathered friend to any one that is doing it tough and has read your post

Thank you and God bless you with a quick recovery

See the source image
Well said Bozo 👍

Mate ... you are dribbling ... the issue isn't how we go with Seibold ... the issue is you stating that you are death riding the team .... so if you are expecting even the slightest bit of respect from me for your opinion ... you are dreaming ...
He's got Parra written all over him Woodsie, no Manly supporter would ever death ride the team

To think changing the coach and setup will improve our results is ridiculous.
Didn't you see what happened at the Bronco's? If Spoonbold couldn't get through the politics at the Bronco's what does he expect at Manly? Manly is an entire different beast to Brisbane.

If I understand correctly, you're saying you don't think changing the coaching and set up can improve the results???

Really?
Seibold said he learnt a lot from dealing with the politics at the Broncos... He's mentioned plenty of times since his Broncos exit- how much he learnt from that and what to not to get caught up in, and how he differently he would approach things next time.
Sure, that won't guarantee us success however, Des didn't seem to show any wisdom or learn any lessons from either of his stints with Manly or his time at the dogs.

Happy to give Seibold a chance to redeem his coaching record/career with us over Des '3 strikes and don't learn from it' Hasler

Let's see first yeh? :peace:

If I understand correctly, you're saying you don't think changing the coaching and set up can improve the results???

Really?
Seibold said he learnt a lot from dealing with the politics at the Broncos... He's mentioned plenty of times since his Broncos exit- how much he learnt from that and what to not to get caught up in, and how he differently he would approach things next time.
Sure, that won't guarantee us success however, Des didn't seem to show any wisdom or learn any lessons from either of his stints with Manly or his time at the dogs.

Happy to give Seibold a chance to redeem his coaching record/career with us over Des '3 strikes and don't learn from it' Hasler

Let's see first yeh? :peace:
Didn't Barrett say the exact same thing when he was appointed Dogs coach? It's easy to say you have learnt from previous mistakes but to actually see positive progress is another thing. I'm willing to see how things go but if your roster is basically the same and depends on the injury prone Turbo I can't see much improvement next season until the club brings the broom through the roster.

Just imagine the impact our team would have with a dominant number nine
How do you propose we get one?

You know what? I would love that we signed Cameron Murray over Kelma Tuilagi.

And i would prefer we have James Fisher Harris over Sean Keppie.

And guess what? - i would love to have Isiah Yeo as our lock.

I'm not saying Lachlan Croker is a gun number 9. But when you have salary cap issues and the guy earns 400k a year, he isn't the top of our issues.

So, you can go on endlessly that we would be better with a dominant number 9. And of course, we would.

But what's the point of banging that drum when for
1. there are only about 4 dominant 9's in the comp
2. We aren't getting any of those players due to salary cap constraints.

How do you propose we get one?

You know what? I would love that we signed Cameron Murray over Kelma Tuilagi.

And i would prefer we have James Fisher Harris over Sean Keppie.

And guess what? - i would love to have Isiah Yeo as our lock.

I'm not saying Lachlan Croker is a gun number 9. But when you have salary cap issues and the guy earns 400k a year, he isn't the top of our issues.

So, you can go on endlessly that we would be better with a dominant number 9. And of course, we would.

But what's the point of banging that drum when for
1. there are only about 4 dominant 9's in the comp
2. We aren't getting any of those players due to salary cap constraints.
Guess What feathered friend
Salary cap does not stop clubs from finding great talent
Grant and Smith were nobodies before the storm recruited them
I hope some of our younger up and coming players get a go under our new coach

Didn't Barrett say the exact same thing when he was appointed Dogs coach? It's easy to say you have learnt from previous mistakes but to actually see positive progress is another thing. I'm willing to see how things go but if your roster is basically the same and depends on the injury prone Turbo I can't see much improvement next season until the club brings the broom through the roster.
At first you said “ To think changing the coach and setup will improve our results is ridiculous.”

Now you’re saying you’re “willing to see how things go”

They seem like conflicting posts, overall.

Not only is it great you’re willing to see how things go which is what I was suggesting anyway. That’s also why a change to the coach and setup is not a ridiculous reason for a positive change.
If the new coaching trio survive long enough to recruit their own players and re-shape the squad we might not rely on turbo like we did with Des and his set up.

Barrett is his own man and he inherited a worse squad at the bulldogs and he ‘could’ have improved them but didn’t. Good thing Seibold, Flanno and Dymock are different people with a different club and different squad. We’re yet to see…

I hope some of our younger up and coming players get a go under our n

And while Melbourne was doing that Manly found talents like Josh Schuster and Haumole O. I bet the Storm wish they had those guys, but you can't get all of them.

There are 16 teams competing for the best talent.

You do what you can to find the best, but the salary cap dictates that you need to fill out the team with solid guys that can contribute at a reasonable price.

I'll leave it there mate.

You do what you can to find the best, but the salary cap dictates that you need to fill out the team with solid guys that can contribute at a reasonable price.

I'll leave it there mate.
I disagree feathered friend
The salary cap does not dictate smart salary cap managers
As The salary cap is as only affective as the smart salary cap managers that manage the cap wisely

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2