Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think the issue is more who can tighten the now exposed hole. Walker is to lazy to make 40 tackles, will Weekes be able to do same given he's a Fullback or half? Is Shoe fit enough to play a whole game at 6? Foz is a team player and would do the job.
Walker is the opposite of lazy mate. One of the few players that has a dig every week. Ended up making 48 tackles tonight so don’t know what you’re on about.

I think its pretty obvious with this guy as hard as he tries is just not upto it when it comes to the top teams.
Panthers Api
Storm Smith/Grant
Souths Cook
Roosters Verillis/Watson
Manly Croker....
This is why walker is so important for us he is another point of attack and was brilliant for us last season. He was sorely missed tonight when does he return?
With walker back Croker can focus on his game which Des has kept simple and tailored to suit him. Croker has 0 attacking prowess! He has no bag of tricks other than an attempted 40/20 (has he ever cracked 1?) This is a massive problem we NEED a real hooker. Shame lawton got concussed he is much better than croker for mine simply because of his speed and enthusiasm.

What are the solutions people? Jake to hooker after he loses 10kgs? 🤷‍♂️ whats the go with Fainu? Surely we have a young up and coming hooker?
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Croker is one of Manly's hardest working players. Croker tackles the biggest Forwards on the field. When an important tackle is made you can guarantee it's either Jake or Croker. Croker is a very skilful ball distributor, running and linking up with the Foran & Cherry. I do agree that it would be good to have Lawton back in the team. It will be excellent when Fainu comes back to Manly.
Dylan Walker has been one of Manly's best players in recent weeks, shame his talents will be wasted at The Warriors. He'll be great, whilst the rest of his Warriors team mates will drop the ball, literally.
Anyway, please stop the Croker bashing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Croker is one of Manly's hardest working players. Croker tackles the biggest Forwards on the field. When an important tackle is made you can guarantee it's either Jake or Croker. Croker is a very skilful ball distributor, running and linking up with the Foran & Cherry. I do agree that it would be good to have Lawton back in the team. It will be excellent when Fainu comes back to Manly.
Dylan Walker has been one of Manly's best players in recent weeks, shame his talents will be wasted at The Warriors. He'll be great, whilst the rest of his Warriors team mates will drop the ball, literally.
Anyway, please stop the Croker bashing.
And to think,there’s some on here that were demanding DCE move to hooker.Not a chance DCE could tackle like Croker anymore,not to mention moving him negates his kicking game

And to think,there’s some on here that were demanding DCE move to hooker.Not a chance DCE could tackle like Croker anymore,not to mention moving him negates his kicking game
Absolutely agree with that...Croker is a terrific defender. My floating of the idea was based purely on the attacking side and trying to fit Davey, Haumole, Jake, Foran, Schuster, DCE all on the filed at the same time... this was earlier in the year when the thought of Schuster being on the field was an exciting concept. With the loss of Turbo - I felt we needed more points. The team has shown generally they are handling the loss of Turbo not too badly. Schuster has also proven so far this year to be a big disappointment.

Let’s assume Fainu gets off and plays in 2023.

Does Croker then play a Walker type role from 14, or otherwise where do you fit him ??

So Fainu off the bench then ??

In my opinion, if he's fit, then he can start at Blacktown first.
Then if all is good he can start from the bench. If he does well enough in both attack and defence to warrant selection over Croker, then he'll surely get picked as the starting hooker.

Regarding fitness, this article is from December 2021. With his injury history I'm not sure he'd be able to do the job Croker is currently doing for us.

Meanwhile, the playing future of another player currently stood down under the NRL’s ‘no-fault’ policy, Manase Fainu, has become even more clouded after the Manly hooker underwent a third shoulder reconstruction last week.

Manly’s Manase Fainu will struggle to play again after a third shoulder reconstruction.

Fainu underwent a revision reconstruction last week after he struggled to get through his share of training sessions last season. The Herald can reveal Fainu’s shoulder popped out almost half a dozen times. The recovery time from the latest surgery is six months.

Fainu is said to be struggling after the latest surgery and sources with knowledge of the injury say he may struggle to play again, even if cleared of the criminal charges.

Manly chief executive Stephen Humphreys confirmed Fainu had the same shoulder operated on a third time.

“We’ll be supporting Manase all the way through his rehab with the hope he will get back on the field at some point in the future,” Humphreys said.

In my opinion, if he's fit (we'll get to that in a moment), then he can start at Blacktown first.
Then if all is good he can start from the bench. Only then if he does well enough in both attack and defence to warrant selection over Croker then he'll surely get picked as the starting hooker.

But just as a reminder, this article is from December 2021:

Meanwhile, the playing future of another player currently stood down under the NRL’s ‘no-fault’ policy, Manase Fainu, has become even more clouded after the Manly hooker underwent a third shoulder reconstruction last week.

Manly’s Manase Fainu will struggle to play again after a third shoulder reconstruction.

Fainu underwent a revision reconstruction last week after he struggled to get through his share of training sessions last season. The Herald can reveal Fainu’s shoulder popped out almost half a dozen times. The recovery time from the latest surgery is six months.

Fainu is said to be struggling after the latest surgery and sources with knowledge of the injury say he may struggle to play again, even if cleared of the criminal charges.

Manly chief executive Stephen Humphreys confirmed Fainu had the same shoulder operated on a third time.

“We’ll be supporting Manase all the way through his rehab with the hope he will get back on the field at some point in the future,” Humphreys said.
Agree, he’s no shoe in , long road back I think

Then if all is good he can start from the bench. If he does well enough in both attack and defence to warrant selection over Croker, then he'll surely get picked as the starting hooker.

Regarding fitness, this article is from December 2021. With his injury history I'm not sure he'd be able to do the job Croker is currently doing for us.

Clearly the weight of a kitchen knife while climbing fences places all sorts of pressure on one's shoulder 🤣

Bit of old news on Fainu, it's 7mths old...phew !! had me worried there for a while.

Back to the future, when Api was the man and Fainu was off the bench. Well now it will be Croker is the man and Fainu off the bench. If Fainu doesn't like that well he has other options in the team or out of the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4