Lachlan Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the halves has a top shelf long kicking game and good defence. Might be a bit like the bullemore issue when des played him out of position.

average kick meters.

Croker 35.5
dce 31.1
Arthur 29.1
brooks 27.6
schuster 22.3

when dce plays origin
6 Croker
7 Brooks
9 Gordon

Nah Jake Arthur will slip in during origin.

Was there anyone available that would be an upgrade?
There needs to be longer term planning.

I'd have re-signed him for a season. Gives us a better look at Gordie and an eye to Robson, Marshall King and Mozer at the end of 25.

Id also be looking at Mamouzolus immediately or at the end of next year to compete.

What about Froggy moving to 13 and Gordy to 9?
I think this is the move. We need him to defend the middle as he is second only to Jake. While people may rightly criticise Croker's attacking flair, Manly is pretty useless in defence when either he or Jake doesn't play. And if they are both out, we have no hope.

Frog to 13 and Gordie to 9 in 2025.

I think this is the move. We need him to defend the middle as he is second only to Jake. While people may rightly criticise Croker's attacking flair, Manly is pretty useless in defence when either he or Jake doesn't play. And if they are both out, we have no hope.

Frog to 13 and Gordie to 9 in 2025.
well all sounds happy and good but froggy will need to take hit ups for around 100m if he starting lock and I don't think he can do it

No, All looked good, although Parker and Froggy are not playing
1698921226457.png

He's not the flashiest , or fastest, or deceptive of #9s but geez this guy plays with all heart. He bleeds for his team and gives 100% effort every game. Reminds me of players like Ian Martin, Owen Cunningham , Jamie Buhrer who just play on absolute guts and effort. One of those tradesman like players that a successful team needs.

He's not the flashiest , or fastest, or deceptive of #9s but geez this guy plays with all heart. He bleeds for his team and gives 100% effort every game. Reminds me of players like Ian Martin, Owen Cunningham , Jamie Buhrer who just play on absolute guts and effort. One of those tradesman like players that a successful team needs.
Ohh, to put Froggie’s heart in Schu… Jochlan Schuker :rainbow:

I've really liked the way Seibold has used him so far this year, too - giving him a rest before half-time and moving Lawton into the dummy-half role. It's allowed both of them to be at their best for the team.

There are some pretty fair judges out there who rate his efforts, and not just in defence.

Someone on Nine during Sunday’s telecast (either Gus, Andrew or Brad) after he scored the first try, and in the past Johnathan Thurston.

He has added some variation to his dummy half play this season which has helped our go forward. I am a advocate for the injection of speed at dummy half during the later part of each half. We don't lose anything with Lawton defensively but he does not offer much of a threat form dummy half.

He has added some variation to his dummy half play this season which has helped our go forward. I am an advocate for the injection of speed at dummy half during the later part of each half. We don't lose anything with Lawton defensively but he does not offer much of a threat form dummy half.
Yea Lawton has done a good job but I wouldn’t mind seeing someone like Gordon on Jamie get a crack at that 14 spot

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8