Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Adding spice to the mix, Josh’s guru Scott Fulton, is heading over to Leichhardt-Concord-Campbelltown (LCC) to work. Could make for some interesting dinner conversations at Fulton family get togethers.
I wonder if , like Obi Wan Kenobi, spirit-Bob can speak to young Schu and tell him not to go to the dark side...
*But if he's meant to go, he can. Then ST's can switch our whinge from - arrogant millennial taking up too much of our cap space - to - how-tf did our ridiculous management let him get away!
I hear there's a bounty of fast food opportunities in tiger town.:cool:

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I like the idea of Flanno Jnr playing at 9 with the Dogs reserves (who are going along very nicely). I can’t help but think that old man Flanno hasn told his boy that he needs to play hooker as well as in the halves. Imo Johns is done (but we’ve got no one else, so he’ll have to suffice for now). Weekes needs to go back to Reggie’s and get some confidence back (that 5/8 move fuked him).
If Flanno Jnr does come, then at least as a 14 he can cover the halves, hooker, and is a pretty good goal kicker.
Just as an aside, was anyone else crying in frustration watching Jake Averillo carve up the Dragons (and Sloan) with his blistering pace, and his elusiveness. I hate to say it, but that reminded me of Steve Renouf in his prime.

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Maybe off his chops
But I reckon Flanagan is better than other options including John's
The failing Flanagan at the dogs is definitely not a Manly finals bound option and neither was the
failing Dragons Woods signing who offered zero impact on his two NRL games before he was dropped out of the 17

Seibold quote
“What we are doing at the moment is having a good look at the position we need to fill.
“Probably like an Aaron Woods.
“We had 28 players, we brought Woodsy in to do a role so we will look around for what we need.
End quote

Those two desperate and ordinary signing is not a good look at all
What we need Seibold is not some kneejerk desperate signings from unwanted and failing performing players from other clubs
We need some smart proactive and affective signings that will have an impact on our finals chances .

The fact is neither Woods or Flanagan had any positive affect on their previous clubs and they will have the same affect at Manly
This is a Mediocre Mestrov / Seibold move

Last edited:
We just need to steady the ship for now with a better performance this week. The titans did their homework and exploited our weakest defenders out wide. We have serious problems with the defence of our outside backs. Our outside backs continually slide and run backs - what the hell! The Broncos will do the same and they have a better backs than the Titans.
And Foz was the chief surgeon being here last year. He knew all about Harper,s deficiencies and he worked it well

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Laugh as you will but BUZZ & MOLEY and all the others would be living on here right now
I dont know whether to laugh or cry with the signings of Woods and Flanno

Both proven they are not NRL standard

Mestrov let go of Fulton so Manly can recruit mediocre players like these two

WTF ????

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Kennel forum is having a laugh at us Just as the Dragons forum did when we signed Woods

It the start of a new funny Era at Manly
Its the Seibold Mestrov Abott and Costello Manly show

Bud Abbott | Zachary Mule

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Have a Great day feathered friends
And Remember Mediocre times do not last at Manly
Because Mediocre Manly people do not last long at our club either

LET US MANLY PEOPLE ALWAYS LOVE OUR LEGENDARY CLUB ENOUGH
TO NEVER LOWER OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS HIGH BENCHMARK WINNING STANDARDS
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Meanwhile Manly-Warringah sits higher on the ladder than both those (geographically closer to your place of residence) teams.

Who is having the last laugh again?
What was so high about our 700th celebration game on our sacred home ground ?

You were one of the ones that were bagging clubs like the eels for being April ladder leading finalists .

Smart people are no April fools .Smart people know that the ones that have the last laugh are in September feathered friend

How do you sit with the recruitment of players like Woods and Flanno ?
Where will those two smart signings take us in September ?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If it wasn’t so funny you’d cry but the instant any sort of rumour hits the airwaves , instantly most fans think it’s fair dinkum.

These media outlets LIVE on clicks , the more clicks they get the more they can charge for advertising.

Despite our coach , the player himself , and the players coach stating it was all bull**** , social media is going nuts with Manly fans in uproar.

As I said if it wasn’t bloody funny you’d cry !!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What was so high about our 700th celebration game on our sacred home ground ?

You were one of the ones that were bagging clubs like the eels for being April ladder leading finalists .

Smart people are no April fools .Smart people know that the ones that have the last laugh are in September feathered friend

How do you sit with the recruitment of players like Woods and Flanno ?
Where will those two signing take us in September ?
Mate , yes we inherited Woods ( instead of a transfer fee but he’s costing us diddly squat ) but we haven’t signed Flanagan.

So let’s not call it “ recruitment “ because it’s not.

One is in lieu of a transfer fee that the club couldn’t afford to pay so offered a player at no cost for the balance of the year.

The other is media BULL****.

Tommy Talou IS recruitment ( for next year ), so whilst I do appreciate your passion it’s best if your facts are accurate.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Mate , yes we inherited Woods ( instead of a transfer fee but he’s costing us diddly squat ) but we haven’t signed Flanagan.

So let’s not call it “ recruitment “ because it’s not.

One is in lieu of a transfer fee that the club couldn’t afford to pay so offered a player at no cost for the balance of the year.

The other is media BULL****.

Tommy Talou IS recruitment ( for next year ), so whilst I do appreciate your passion it’s best if your facts are accurate.
Excuse number one

We did not have to inherit any one
Smart clubs like the Roosters are not ruled by out side influence

Excuse number two

Woods is costing us diddly and he is also a diddly affect on our performing roster

Too many excuses and not enough smart solutions at our club feathered friend

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Excuse number one

Excuse number two

Woods is costing us diddly and he is also a diddly affect on our performing roster

No we didn’t have to inherit anyone, I agree , we could if just let the two young players go and got nothing in exchange.

It’s April , the chances of picking up a big namer almost half way through the season instead , ZERO.

Forwards cop a lot of injuries and suspensions , Woods is well past his prime , but he’s certainly ahead of Morgan Boyle who would be next up instead.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We the Passionate Manly fans are the voice and the spirit of our Legendary club

When we hear about potential poor signings that will have a poor affect on our Legendary clubs Benchmark high winning standards .We all must stand up against potential foolish outcomes

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Excuse number one

Excuse number two

Slam Woods all you like , I won’t be arguing about that , but just don’t call him a “ recruitment “ because he isn’t that , he’s a free player for 3 months that might add some value.

Remember it’s his last year , we won’t be signing him beyond this one.

Realistically if there were better players on the market , and we had the cap , I’m sure we would have let the two youngsters go and signed whomever.

Clearly though , there wasn’t.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
No we didn’t have to inherit anyone, I agree , we could if just let the two young players go and got nothing in exchange.

It’s April , the chances of picking up a big namer almost half way through the season instead , ZERO.

Forwards cop a lot of injuries and suspensions , Woods is well past his prime , but he’s certainly ahead of Morgan Boyle who would be next up instead.
What is the point of signing a player who does not have any impact on the field like woods
It took two games for Seibold to drop him .
More excuses here feathered friend

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Slam Woods all you like , I won’t be arguing about that , but just don’t call him a “ recruitment “ because he isn’t that , he’s a free player for 3 months that might add some value.

Remember it’s his last year , we won’t be signing him beyond this one.

Realistically if there were better players on the market , and we had the cap , I’m sure we would have let the two youngsters go and signed whomever.

Clearly though , there wasn’t.
What is the value of having a free player when he just takes up a number in our top 30 and has no value on the field ?
Is this our new innovative money saving and totally ineffective recruitment strategies from Mestrov ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16