Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would not be surprised if it happened.

(They call him) Benji has had a thing for Schuster since the latter’s FG debut in 2020, when he played against him.

Meanwhile Kristie Fulton has an online crack at Josh for among other things, not moving over to the NB from the WS homelands. As an aside, Josh won’t have so far to travel each day, if he switches clubs.

Adding spice to the mix, Josh’s guru Scott Fulton, is heading over to Leichhardt-Concord-Campbelltown (LCC) to work. Could make for some interesting dinner conversations at Fulton family get togethers.
Scott Fulton could persuade Zac to go as well since it doesn't look like he'll be seeing any first grade with Manly anytime soon.

Can this title be changed to NOT COMING
From SMH today:

One player who won’t be heading to Brookvale is Flanagan. Manly had expressed interest in the Canterbury halfback, who is off contract at the end of the year and currently languishing in reserve grade. The Sea Eagles were only interested in signing Flanagan – whose father, premiership-winning coach Shane, is a member of the club’s brains trust – for the remainder of the 2023 campaign as halves cover.
While there was some appeal in having him on standby for Daly Cherry-Evans during State of Origin duty, or in the case of an injury, the parties weren’t able to agree terms

Seibs is not a fibber.

Interesting.
Presumably Flanagan wanted a longer contact that Manly wasn't prepared to give him.

Interesting.
Presumably Flanagan wanted a longer contact that Manly wasn't prepared to give him.
But if you believe some other journos no one at the Dogs ( of any significance ) was approached about the "Flanagan deal" and others are reporting that Flanagan didn't even know either.
Then some others are saying the Dogs wanted a swap deal.

So, were any of them right?

But if you believe some other journos no one at the Dogs ( of any significance ) was approached about the "Flanagan deal" and others are reporting that Flanagan didn't even know either.

It’s a strange one.Rothfield is close to Shane Flanagan and Andrew Webster(journo,not Warriors coach)said he heard the rumour as well,to the point that the Dogs were going to pay some of the freight.Journos are hard to like and they dig their own grave,but I suspect in this instance,at some stage he was very close to joining

I heard Shane Flanno on 2GB on Mon evening. He said there was some truth to Kyle possibly being linked to Manly.
Thanks for that. I would say ShaneF knows a bit more than the average 2bit journalist grasping at straws. Very interesting to see the profession at work, taking the slightest tidbit of news and turning it into a done deal

We may not have heard the last of it. If the window at Manly remains open and he continues languishing in reserves, Kyle might reassess.

This explains why they couldn’t agree terms. They forgot to tell the Dogs and Kyle they wanted to do a deal.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8