Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep unfortunately we are not safe until June 30 I believe!
I don’t mind him. I think he is a much better player than he is generally given credit for.

However there is probably a greater need for a speedy outside back who can defend. Or a hard nosed forward with leadership qualities, who doesn’t do the ‘Going astern shuffle,’ like most of our defending forwards do in at least half our games to date.

Good luck finding either between now and 30 June.

170 mins from premiers
I’ve said many times on this forum and will say it again. The refs stoped us winning that prelim final against souths. We had beaten Canberra twice that year and I believe had the refs allowed us to go through to the gf qualifier we would have won and been in the grand final. Raiders should have beaten the roosters that year except again the refs didn’t allow it so we could have won the whole thing that year.

In my opinion we were a better team and closer to a premiership in 2019 than in 2021.

Our 2017 season was good as well and again the refs didn’t allow us to win ghat semi against Penrith with a bunch of lunatic calls including that Tyrone peachey insane try with the knock on

Of course. If they make up a story… then they get 2 more stories . The first day say Monday making up the rumour, the second day say Tuesday debating and arguing the case for the rumour and why it is true… and the third day say Wednesday printing another story that says it was all a beat up. … they have sold 3 newspapers based on BS!!!

Just sayin’

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 21
So surprise surprise it was all bull****.

Most of the stuff they discuss / print is exactly the same

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4