Koula injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would wait to see what happens with the potential player swaps this week

We lose the two to the dragons I would think Gordie onto the bench with Kao in the 13
I've assumed Gordie would come into the 30 if we have a spot open up, but it was only a few weeks ago our brains trust decided he's not ready for a full NRL season yet. Soon find out no doubt.

Personally would like Weekes.....but will almost guarantee you now will be Harper and I reckon he will go ok

Watched some of the Blacktown match on the weekend. Harper was making some strange defensive decisions. Saw him rush out and tackle someone off the ball just before Blake Taafe's try. We'll have a highway to our tryline if he does that in first grade.

Harper has been terrible for blacktown has a run then looks disinterested just watches the next sets of the six with no effort to backup or involve himself

This will give us an idea of what Seibold thinks about the centre position, Weekes goes to centre no real disruption, Garrick gets his chance as it was reported he resigned with Manly for a chance to play centre or Harper comes in but his form for Blacktown hasn't been great by the match reports

Watched some of the Blacktown match on the weekend. Harper was making some strange defensive decisions. Saw him rush out and tackle someone off the ball just before Blake Taafe's try. We'll have a highway to our tryline if he does that in first grade.
Imagine Tippytoes and Harper on the right flank rushing out..more of an autobahn to our tryline

This will give us an idea of what Seibold thinks about the centre position, Weekes goes to centre no real disruption, Garrick gets his chance as it was reported he resigned with Manly for a chance to play centre or Harper comes in but his form for Blacktown hasn't been great by the match reports
It’s a disruption if Croker isn’t fit and GCKT isn’t upgraded to the 30

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4