Kotoni Staggs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker for Staggs, simple.

I like Walker a lot unlike many of the supporters in this forum but Staggs wouldn’t be on much more coin than him. And Staggs is probably the best centre in the comp bar maybe Joey Manu
I don’t mind walker either, just wish he was on the field more and frustrated that we have only seen a glimpse of what he is capable of. That injury in PNG in 2017 really stuffed him up.

But agree that Walker is the most likely candidate to move on if we were to make a play at Staggs (or anyone, really). Not just because of position, but he can negotiate from 1 November this year, took a bit of pay cut to repay the faith, and will be looking to cash in for his next contract (as he should).

There will be clubs that would pay over $500k for Staggs though, so he won’t come cheap.

scott fulton gotta start getting some flames for all our recruitment puk ups cant be he is untouchable because his old man used to play for us a bit if he is still at the club he gotta go
We all know Scott Fulton Only played grade because of his father. A joke as a player and Bigger joke as a recruitment manager. Should’ve been sent packing when his father left. Our list and recruitment is farcical

I thought the Seibold rumour was he shagged one of Boyd's female friends? Can't say i believe any of it until Fox news or the mole announce it.

If Staggs comes to the beaches better lock up your sloppy 18 year olds

I thought the Seibold rumour was he shagged one of Boyd's female friends? Can't say i believe any of it until Fox news or the mole announce it.

They will eat him alive

We all know Scott Fulton Only played grade because of his father. A joke as a player and Bigger joke as a recruitment manager. Should’ve been sent packing when his father left. Our list and recruitment is farcical

most honest post ever boy has a job because of daddy and dats dat

"Bird’s imminent departure would get the ball rolling for Walters, as the club look to secure the future of star Kotoni Staggs, who is gaining plenty of interest from rival clubs.

Both Parramatta and Manly are believed to be weighing up their options for the 22-year-old, with the Eels awaiting on the future of veteran Michael Jennings as he is set to face the NRL anti-doping tribunal.

The Sea Eagles are also facing an uncertain situation with Dylan Walker, who was charged with common assault earlier this week and has now entered the final year of his deal with Manly.

It is understood that the Broncos are also in talks with young guns Thomas Dearden and Xavier Coates surrounding their future with the club."

As per Broncos centre set to depart, rival clubs interested in young gun | Zero Tackle

A roots a root. Can’t blame the man.

Staggs is a machine. Would love him at Manly but not at the expense of walker. Id rather see the back of Suli. Guy is lazy and i dont think he will get any better. Injury prone and on more than he is worth. Suli to broncos and staggs to Manly and we live happily ever after witha backline as follows

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Staggs
4. Walker
5. Funa
6. Foran
7. Schuster

Dce dropped to reserves obviously :)

Parra will probably get him though. They seem to sign the most players ever year. Parra bought not bred and still losers

Staggs is a machine. Would love him at Manly but not at the expense of walker. Id rather see the back of Suli. Guy is lazy and i dont think he will get any better. Injury prone and on more than he is worth. Suli to broncos and staggs to Manly and we live happily ever after witha backline as follows

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Staggs
4. Walker
5. Funa
6. Foran
7. Schuster

Dce dropped to reserves obviously :)

Parra will probably get him though. They seem to sign the most players ever year. Parra bought not bred and still losers
Agreed Staggs for Suli but sadly I think we are a million to one on Staggs

(Would like to see) Team # 1
1.Turbo
2.Saab
3.Staggs
4.Suli
5.Funa
6.Foz
7.Dce
8.Paseka
9.Fainu
10.Kapow
11.Sironen
12.Haumole O
13.Jake

14.Schuster
15.Aloiai
16.Davey
17.Keppie

Last edited:
(Most Likely) Team # 2
1.Funa
2.Jorge
3.Walker
4.Harper
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Dce
8.Aloiai
9.Foran
10.Kapow
11.Siro
12.Davey
13.Jake

14.Cust
15.Paseka
16.Keppie
17.Gosiewski

Last edited:
Staggs acl recover pretty much gone for most of 2021 so no for next year but if he comes available in 2022 then sure make a play for him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2