Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kotoni Staggs

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Reaction score
How do I say this with out getting Dan in trouble. During the lock down period there was a lot of nose beer action at Red Hill. Allegedly this player was front and Centre in that behavior. It’s a no thanks from me.

Ben

Reaction score
How do I say this with out getting Dan in trouble. During the lock down period there was a lot of nose beer action at Red Hill. Allegedly this player was front and Centre in that behavior. It’s a no thanks from me.

I’m pretty sure there are lots of nose beer action at every club. Just pushing the problem to a new location will always be the case

Mataiforerver

Reaction score

The Brisbane Broncos have a fight on their hands to keep gun centre Kotoni Staggs, according to League media personalty Peter Peters.

Staggs’ reputation had risen after an outstanding season for the Broncos in which he scored 10 tries and 47 tackle busts in 14 games.

The Broncos can ill afford to lose Staggs who is arguably their best players, but according to Peters, the 22-year-old could walk away from the club at the end of next season.

“I know that several clubs are keen on signing their superstar centre Kotoni Staggs,” rugby league media legend Peter Peters said on the Big Sports Weekend.

“Staggs is their gun player, he’s going to demand a lot of money when his current contract is up at the end of next season and Staggs is the player other clubs want to pinch from the Broncos.”

Staggs was in line for Origin selection before injury prematurely ended his season.

Interesting for Peter Peters. Can't see it happening with our recent signings. Is he trying to push the club to go for it? I would definitely take a Walker vs Staggs swap + coin.

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Brisbane Broncos have a fight on their hands to keep gun centre Kotoni Staggs, according to League media personalty Peter Peters.

Staggs’ reputation had risen after an outstanding season for the Broncos in which he scored 10 tries and 47 tackle busts in 14 games.

The Broncos can ill afford to lose Staggs who is arguably their best players, but according to Peters, the 22-year-old could walk away from the club at the end of next season.

“I know that several clubs are keen on signing their superstar centre Kotoni Staggs,” rugby league media legend Peter Peters said on the Big Sports Weekend.

“Staggs is their gun player, he’s going to demand a lot of money when his current contract is up at the end of next season and Staggs is the player other clubs want to pinch from the Broncos.”

Staggs was in line for Origin selection before injury prematurely ended his season.

Interesting for Peter Peters. Can't see it happening with our recent signings. Is he trying to push the club to go for it? I would definitely take a Walker vs Staggs swap + coin.
Walker would suit the way Brisbane have been playing.

Shoe1

Reaction score

Chris chrysostimou interviewing peter Peters? Coincidence?

Nordburg

Reaction score
Contract up at end of next season and will demand a lot of money,I suspect 1)Manly won’t have that money and 2) some time next season there’ll be a story saying he wants to improve his game and wants to play Fullback

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18