Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
QUESTION: If Lachlan Croker was listed this year as a Developmental Player, how is it that he is being short listed today for a potential appearance in first grade
Because the player ahead of him Cust is out of action with injury and also you will find that Crocker will be cut and play with Blacktown

Because the player ahead of him Cust is out of action with injury and also you will find that Crocker will be cut and play with Blacktown

Fair enough. But that means we have Cust, Metcalfe and Hodkinson all out injured. Again we are hit by an above average number of injuries, with Funa, Tom T. also out in the backline

Fair enough. But that means we have Cust, Metcalfe and Hodkinson all out injured. Again we are hit by an above average number of injuries, with Funa, Tom T. also out in the backline

Great coaches use adversity to lift their players in challenging circumstances when they have their backs against the wall

Against Souths last week we lost Turbo and at one stage we only had a one men bench through injuries but the character that Des instilled in our team prevailed

The biggest set back a team can have is not to lose players through injuries but to lose self belief , and resilience

Resilience Resolves and Rewards

index.jpg

@Bearfax .... don't listen to this dribble .... Crocker was elevated into the 30 by Dessie 2 weeks before Cust got injured ..... and Croker was named in the squad of 21 for week 1 ... also long before Cust got injured ....

It is obvious that Des rates him ....

I've lived in newy for 29 years, and today's the first game I'm going to since 97 to see us play the knight's here... Pity turbo went down... 50/50 game for mine, tipped many but with 0 confidence..

My baby's 5 weeks old, figure he's over due a trip to the footy lol
Good luck mate . I remember taking mine to brookie when they were tackers and let me tell you , it was torture ....... for the ex . Have a good one.

We just got here. Bubs asleep so all good so far. He's a pretty chilled baby tho, only cries when he's hungry and I'm not the one with the boobies so it's not my job ahahhaah

Enjoy watching our Sea eagles win with your family mate .

Make sure the baby is well covered and warm so it does not catch a cold

I'm pretty sure it's the one in Thailand where everyone has water pistols and when you walk down particular streets you get saturated,
you tube it, it looks like a bit of fun..
Fluffy is just being a grub with innuendo.

Your exactly right songkran is the Thai new year water festival.

If anyone is interested in some quality vlogs from
My Thailand adventure check
Out my channel on YouTube cambotv

Does anyone know what grade is playing between the blacktown game and the nrl??
All I know is it's half time, manly are down 24-0 to the knights and are playing like absolute ****!!!t

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8