Kiwi Squad for ANZAC Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ants

Reserve Grader
I know not many people will care, but for all those diehard kiwi fans here is the kiwi squad for the ANZAC Test.

L Anderson (warriors)
R Asotasi (bulldogs)
J Cayless (uk)
N Cayless (eels)
D Faalogo (rabbitohs)
D Faiumu (cowboys)
D Kidwell (storm)
T Lueluia (uk)
B Marshall (tigers)
S Matai (SEAEAGLES)
F Pritchard (panthers)
C Toopi (warriors)
B Webb (warriors)
P Whatuira (tigers)
R Wiki (warriors)
N Vagana (sharks)
J Webster (storm)
SB Williams (bulldogs)
T Tupou (broncos)

The betting has come up Aus $1.20 NZ $4.50.
I won't back against Australia, but any kiwi would have to consider that outstanding value.

Will Matai play? Depends whether they gamble on Toopi I guess

Toopi and Whatuira must be the centres. Matai to be on the bench at best in my view. Good thing as we will need all backs on decks against the Tigpies.

Its a very strange squad if you look closely there are 4 centres plus SBW. Dont know how they will use SBW but doggies coach folkes reckons to get 80mins from him kiwis would have to play him at centre. If they do that then it means one of vagana, toopi, whatuira and matai will be the other.

Sounds like Benji will play full game which means there is no way he will back up against Manly on sunday ..... or will he?

I heard that CW, Steve Noyce was quoted as saying he will not play on Sunday. I dont believe it though, wait to see if he runs out. Might be a smokescreen!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6