King the raging mongrel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader
Didn't I tell you weeks ago that King was training he house down in the offseason and that he was primed for a big year in 2007. You all laughed and called him princess.

He has now put in 2 sensational games full of running and mogrel. He is so full of angry pills that he wanted to rip galloway's fur off on saturday and when Galloway retalistated Kingy just stood there and laughed at the pathetic excuse for a prop.

He will soon take over from Kite as our number one prop. He has played just ****ing sensational.

The only problem is that we will be without our 2 best props come state of origin time time when Kingy and Kitey are playing for NSW.

King is the man. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

your posts are just as good as sherlocks

if king keeps playing like he is for another 6 or 8 weeks and there are 4 or 5 injuries he may be an outside chance for origin.

I hate hearing this mongrel stuff coz there was a stink in a scrum and he had a crack at someone faces

I would rather have the mongrel that put in big, legal hits and charges through the line

King has had a fair start to the season, hope he keeps it going

still early days but we know he has the ability and size to be a top front rower. Injuries have hindered his progress however it looks like hes getting better. Fingers crossed. Keep it up Kingy.

I'm pleased with King's start to the season. He is playing like a good prop. If he can keep this up or even improve he will be a top prop.

I hate hearing this mongrel stuff coz there was a stink in a scrum and he had a crack at someone faces

I would rather have the mongrel that put in big, legal hits and charges through the line

King has had a fair start to the season, hope he keeps it going

I think you'll find he got his face accidentally in an attempt to pull his hair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4