King & Hill ruled out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Jason King and Hill have both been ruled out for tonight.

I believe King broke his index finger nail and chippd the nail polish on his thumb and is going in for an emergency manicure

Hill's struggling with an injury to his ego from last weeks game

So Matai gets his chance again.

After 6 weeks or so the stories have him a superstar with a huge rep to uphold from AE. Anything less than awsome will not cut it.

I do....This time tommorrow I will be in fiji!

that means on monday he will be on $240,000

I believe King broke his index finger nail and chippd the nail polish on his thumb and is going in for an emergency manicure

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face :lol:

[quote author=Daniel]

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face :lol:

[/quote]

I'd offer him an 'alternative' polish to the one he uses so theirs no need for comment of this nature to be made in the future. Then he can play football, chip free! Until moan-as gets the ball.

I am sure he would actually see the humour in it being an intelligent guy and all

lol, must admit i dont think it will make a big diff, losing tezza could be an issue in a tight game, more his experience than abilty

kings out.that the best news we could hope for!

im with you sue - morwood can continue his excellent run in first grade now that king has given him his rightful position back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4