Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid a visit to the dark side to check out your work Shane. Great job, but geez there are some weirdos over there!

The most interesting posts I thought were "Paint" who seems to think signing 24 players in 3 years is a good thing and "Bulldogzlegend" who ran through our Premiership winning side with expert ratings for each player such as "lyon overatted has a good offload but **** all else", "ballin rubbish", "watmough good player but past his best" and "joe g doesnt do much".

There is appalling spelling and punctuation everywhere. If Fro went there I think his brain would explode!

Their forum reminds me why i love sport so much

They have as much hope as the rest of us that next year will be their year. For the same reasons we rate Vic or Matai they rate Barba

Look i have to say good luck to there hope but i have had a enough of the hasler does this or hasler does that media reports i suppose you could say he is no longer under the radar any more. I am happy to see the back of him no wonder we could never make money looks at the staff wages and alot of it not needed. The halfs coach joey, the sports motivation guy, the video expert, 3 assitants what did des do? is my question.
Good luck to the dogs but a coach will not help, look at that club they have thrown away all loyalty for success **** off moore, dymock, andrew ryan, luke patten who in there team is classed as a local not a ring in hmmm, none all ring in they have no culture no soul.
I look forward to flogging them come 2012, you can have foran if you like because while we have snake, lyon and glenn stewart we still win comps. Yes we have a culture cliffy, toovs dogs have nothing.

The Eagle said:
Its not like I'm being rude either, aside from the mum call but thats just for added hilarity

I thought your comments there were very professional and friendly, the berries supporters there don't have sense of humour, typical riff raff element, atrocious grammar and spelling let alone the foul language, that sort of behavior just would not be tolerated here at Silvertails.

Can someone make me a gif file with Barba getting knocked 200 metres and Rose scoring? that would be epic :)

This is so much fun :D

Add wolfman brushing him off, and barba defending behind his own try line, giving daly a saloon passage to score from a scrum. Seriously I can't see des keeping this guy at fullback, bench player with try scoring ability sure, but he is going to be found out time and again.

They seem to rate him don't they.
The funny thing is every other NRL team wants him playing in a starting side so they can run in 4 soft tries

Whilst amusing, you're coming off as a bit of a cock. If you're going to troll, remember you're representing the Silvertails, so bring your "A" game!!! I'll give a fellow Manly fan the benefit of the doubt in that your atrocious spelling and grammar on The Kennel is aimed at better communication with the mentally challenged crowd that frequent that site.... But IMHO fail troll is FAIL.

You make good points (that looking through their blue/white tinted glasses they'll NEVER understand) but when you have a shot at someone re their IQ, and then let yourself down by spelling "intelligence" wrongly..... FUUUuuuuuu!!!!!!

I'm not saying stop, just that you're doing it wrong!!! Think more DCE and less Dogkinson!!

I can't even get to the kennel. My bloody malware keeps telling me a virus has been detected and blocks me??? Anyone got an address that works?

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=92604&page=7

Try that? Link to the thread The Eagle is working...

The thing that makes me laugh the most is even our most foul uncouth posters are not nearly as vile as these children, it speaks volumes of their club and their fans, imagine when they miss/feet knocked out of the finals next year, Des will have many a knife waiting

Yes I swear alot,i don't claim to have class but I have alot more than these bitter merkins ever will

They love ejaculate and anus alot, perhaps they should ring Ian and try to poach him as a club legend, personally I think he could do better

Its been highly enjoyable and I endorse anyone to have a run at these clowns, there seems to be one or two decent humans, them I feel sorry for

I love how they think with their backline they have a hope of winning the premiership just because of a new coach, they need a rebuild of atleast 3 years

Phantar said:
Come to think of it, that could explain some of the discolouration to the tiling in the M5E tunnel.

Pimped up lowriders doubling as four-wheeled mass-ejaculators roaming the tunnels, whilst Sydney residents sleep unwittingly above.

Thats paints a very messy and vivid picture

mozgrame said:
I can't even get to the kennel. My bloody malware keeps telling me a virus has been detected and blocks me??? Anyone got an address that works?

Yep, its a filthy site, my anti-virus protector says the site isn't safe

winnyason said:
Look i have to say good luck to there hope but i have had a enough of the hasler does this or hasler does that media reports i suppose you could say he is no longer under the radar any more. I am happy to see the back of him no wonder we could never make money looks at the staff wages and alot of it not needed. The halfs coach joey, the sports motivation guy, the video expert, 3 assitants what did des do? is my question.
Good luck to the dogs but a coach will not help, look at that club they have thrown away all loyalty for success f**k off moore, dymock, andrew ryan, luke patten who in there team is classed as a local not a ring in hmmm, none all ring in they have no culture no soul.
I look forward to flogging them come 2012, you can have foran if you like because while we have snake, lyon and glenn stewart we still win comps. Yes we have a culture cliffy, toovs dogs have nothing.

Do you think when the transplanted Hasler regime doesn't work they will try and buy Tooves,Cliffy,Beaver and even make a play for Bozo and Arko ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8