Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved Plaeska when he came on midway into the 2nd half, kept the momentum going and bent the line.

Agree, he was great and i was so into the game that i forgot we still had Paseka as an option lol. Just meant we need another mongrel player with a bit of attitude. But last night to rotations were perfect!!

I saw the push during the run of the game, but missed the punch, I hope they review it and sit him out for few games next year, imagine if one of our boys did that, Victor will never learn his a Dog,
obviously the people paid to watch the game for foul play were too busy opening brown paper bags to see whats inside to spot it.
if keppie had thrown the punch the game would have stopped for sure, also possibly because radley would be unconscious!

Josh A must be pinching himself. Leaves the tigers and their perpetual 9th place finishes and bang, straight into finals footy in his first season with the Eagles. Worth mowing a few lawns for.

Josh .....

1631918611959.png

AFB must be punching himself - chases the $$ and is caught being coached by a Twent look alike and just as successful by never playing finals :rofl:

AFB ....
giphy.gif

Wayne will probably complain to the refs about our props not releasing their opposite in the scrums, but it was a good tactic last night.

I want to shag Shaun!

Attitude is everything .. and Keppie unbridled, demonstrated what I have said we have been missing all year ... a forward who wants to dominate, to compete, to make a difference and lead a PACK. ... It is infectious and shows the way ... forget this nonsense of a missed tackle or dropped ball ... desire is everything ...

Marty is a good player, goes well and has great stats ... but as long as my hairy, saggy arrse points to the ground will never be a pack leader ...

The king is dead ... long live the King .... ALL HAIL SHAUN!

One thing I noticed in Keppie's runs last night that I haven't seen before was a little late footwork in the line. Ran hard and smart and really seemed to trouble the defenders.
Yep, stepped and threw a dummy there during one run, family were all over it, he can hit like a train, he can play big minutes, his proved that earlier in the year playing 80, never gets dominated, his only 23, man get him fully fit, get in his head to become our forward leader, his future and our is looking good, he is our big dog and his best is still to come.

To be honest most of us would run if we’d thrown one at Keppie… the trick is to have the intelligence not to do it in the first place.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8