Keppie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any player that plays with his heart is the same. A bit like Radley in that regard. At times it goes against you but the positives definitely outweight the negatives.

Starts every day of the week.
Yeah not saying I would replace him... he rips in and it is brilliant when he gets it right...

I heard Ruan Simms talking about finals football and she said all you need to do is do better that your opposite. If everyone beats their player then then team wins.
Keppie is this type of player that wf have been missing. Make it personal, the other guy is trying to take money from your family. Just beat him….simple.

How about the gob full Keppie had to say when Sutton called him out of the scrum. Didn't hold back. lol. JWH got owned tonight.
Not only did Des get it right starting him, but also dropping Marty to the bench had the desired effect. Check out Martys stats, playing for 39 minutes in total. Very,very good. Desmond you’ve done it again. (Finding the key to getting the best out of players, no matter if it’s seen as a tough call initially).

Best forward on the ground, Jake was good along with Walker however Keppie set the platform.
I was laughing along with the daughter, when watching Jake finding himself in so much open space. The daughter said he looked like he was thinking, holly shiit, this is what it feels like to be Tommy.
I can’t wait till Ben T is a regular first grader. Good times now and ahead.

I was laughing along with the daughter, when watching Jake finding himself in so much open space. The daughter said he looked like he was thinking, holly shiit, this is what it feels like to be Tommy.
I can’t wait till Ben T is a regular first grader. Good times now and ahead.
Good to see Jake enjoying his footy and playing well, Turbo gave him a decent verbal spray for not getting back..

Keppie is BUILT for finals, is just made for big game footy. That first stint from him was one of the best 20 minutes prop performances this year lmao. Absolutely dominated the whole chooks forward pack. Had a child a month ago, came back, and made the whole roosters side his sons. He's got baby fever.

Some of the defence by our boys last night was brutal. Particularly in the second half when Roosters players seemed to be cut in half run after run. Keppie was a big part of that attitude. Just as impressive was the grit bringing the ball out from our line. There's a never say enough attitude in this team. Keppie, Turbo and Scorpio seem to lead the way and everyone joins in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8