Keppie told to leave, replaced by Tigers Alex Twal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
SMH reporting that Keppie’s Souths deal should be confirmed this week which will allow Manly to sign Lodge.

So there’s your non-replacement for Keppie.

No extra player!! lodge with a long term injury as well.

Absolute joke, and a 100% fail by our new recruitment staff / team. 3 of the last 4 years we've finished 11th, 12th, and 13th (with one top 4 finish in the middle). Better get used to that people, unless something drastic happens in the forwards.

Absolute joke, and a 100% fail by our new recruitment staff / team. 3 of the last 4 years we've finished 11th, 12th, and 13th (with one top 4 finish in the middle). Better get used to that people, unless something drastic happens in the forwards.

Respectfully disagree and just my opinion. I see next years props a much better dynamic. I see our current crop coming into their best form. Only thing missing is a starting lock which will come once we release another unwanted player in Lawton, Condon or Fulton.

• Jake the works horse.
  • Tents mind has finally grown into his body.
  • Sipley has added some real power and using his size. Starting to really hit his straps.
  • Lodge very difficult to tackle and generates a quick ruck and a handy offload.
  • Bullymore has crazy leg speed and also improving with his impact.
  • Aloiai needs to maintain a his high level of aggression.
  • James comes with some big wraps. Will feature heavily come the back end of the year.

$500k 2023-2026

Screenshot_20231022_135914_Samsung Internet.jpg

Respectfully disagree and just my opinion. I see next years props a much better dynamic. I see our current crop coming into their best form. Only thing missing is a starting lock which will come once we release another unwanted player in Lawton, Condon or Fulton.

• Jake the works horse.
  • Tents mind has finally grown into his body.
  • Sipley has added some real power and using his size. Starting to really hit his straps.
  • Lodge very difficult to tackle and generates a quick ruck and a handy offload.
  • Bullymore has crazy leg speed and also improving with his impact.
  • Aloiai needs to maintain a his high level of aggression.
  • James comes with some big wraps. Will feature heavily come the back end of the year.

So exactly the same forwards (with Lodge, Aloiai, Paseka all coming back off/from long term injuries) that we had in 2022 & 2023 coming 11th / 12th, less Woods, Keppie, Fainu 1&2, Fifita, Tuitavake, Condon, Lawton, Tuilagi & Boyle, but with James coming in?

Very, VERY interesting crystal ball there, mate.

Regarding the players you mentioned:
Jake - All Manly, passion, heart - but slow as an 8 hit-dice gelatinous Cube
Paseka - Coming back off an awful long term injury
Sipley - Absolutely started killing it in his last two games - against Tigers / Dogs
Lodge - Who knows when he'll be back, or how long it will take to recover?
Bullemor - Massive shining light - even in a beaten team last season
Aloaia - maintain? He's been absolute crap and never plays.
James - I agree, I'm very excited, and do ACTUALLY think he's an upgrade on Fainu

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...usg=AOvVaw20MkhV3XQQwGTUAw7kdJty&opi=89978449

I don't think we are done with signings. Its not really necessary or realistic to expect that we are going to announce new signings at the same time as we release guys. The club are probably working their way through plans A to F right now.

I am quite interested to see how Siebold goes building a squad. He hasn't been at all shy about releasing dead wood, which to me is a massive plus.

So exactly the same forwards (with Lodge, Aloiai, Paseka all coming back off/from long term injuries) that we had in 2022 & 2023 coming 11th / 12th, less Woods, Keppie, Fainu 1&2, Fifita, Tuitavake, Condon, Lawton, Tuilagi & Boyle, but with James coming in?

Sipley - Absolutely started killing it in his last two games - against Tigers / Dogs
James - I agree, I'm very excited, and do ACTUALLY think he's an upgrade on Fainu

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjUsre39YiCAxULsVYBHUOkA8YQFnoECBwQAQ&url=https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/16869-gelatinous-cube&usg=AOvVaw20MkhV3XQQwGTUAw7kdJty&opi=89978449

Our props are all entering an interesting point in all their careers. You might look at it not much has changed squad wise but not much has too if they mature at the same time. I guess we let time tell.

Ryan, you make some good points there. The assumption of course is that we will consequently get the same old same old with essentially the same old cattle in 24. A matter of opinion here but I think our current cattle is now good enough to compete against the likes of Penrith and Broncos. This is based on my assumption that we can also improve our packs level of stamina and as importantly, our leg speed in both attack and defence. This for mine was the single biggest point of difference between our pack last year and the likes of Penrith and Broncos. I am also assuming this will be bleeding obvious to the players and the coaching staff so I am hoping our pre-season training program will target this. For example more 10-20-30 metre sprints and less gym / weights focus. Almost a gridiron style / type training program from Nov 1 this year. If successful, then I would also be hopeful that our pack can compete at a much higher level next year.....same cattle.

If our forwards can at least hold that middle ground (not necessarily win it), then I am absolutely sure our backline will dominate.

We may not be able to do too much until Olakau'tau shows his hand. We have reportedly offered a very good, long term deal. Not sure if we should be concerned there has been no news as yet but hopefully "no news is good news".

We may not be able to do too much until Olakau'tau shows his hand. We have reportedly offered a very good, long term deal. Not sure if we should be concerned there has been no news as yet but hopefully "no news is good news".
Hopefully just waiting until he's back from the England to put pen to paper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8