Keppie the ENFORCER !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It appears Keppie is the whipping boy/ scape goat. Was not not the reason we lost the game but did more bad than good. Needs to spend some time in NSW cup.
I’d say getting sin binned in the last 10 minutes of a 4 point game is pretty close to losing us the game. Cummins was the main factor in the loss but Keppie was right there with him

It appears Keppie is the whipping boy/ scape goat. Was not not the reason we lost the game but did more bad than good. Needs to spend some time in NSW cup.
Disagree.

They scored in the corner due to overlap in numbers as we are down to 12.

How is that not his fault?

Disagree.

And its not just tonight between him and tapau its a constant back and forth on who will fcuk us over each game at crucial times a stupid penalty a dropped ball or dumb pass it never ends with these 2

Atleast with harper he will do a good thing here or there but these 2 constantly cost us points and games consistently

Keppie is a great player. Out of form. Discipline, attention to detail, composure take Ur pick. But it must be said these are areas that are hurting this entire team, not just Keppie ATM. Win as a team. Lose as a team.

Disagree.

and when he came on, he was only on for 32 seconds when he got penalised for being offside inside the 10m. Parra scored straight after that.

Keppie is a great player. Out of form. Discipline, attention to detail, composure take Ur pick. But it must be said these are areas that are hurting this entire team, not just Keppie ATM. Win as a team. Lose as a team.
I made a similar comment abt Ola. He has raw talent but needs a real coach who can iron out the technical flaws. That’s not Dessie. Des will bring him important psycho emotional nurturant, but lags behind in growing players technically IMO

I don’t think keppie lost us the game. He shouldn’t have even been defending at that point if the ****in ref hadn’t have missed a BLATANT forward pass and the bunker hadn’t have stuck its cheating ****in neck into tiptoes brilliant covering tackle. We should’ve been down field.

Going by the thread title, it looks like maxta can't spell LIABILITY. For some reason he spells liability as enforcer.
Keppie the ENFORCER ! bahaha, more like Keppie the LIABILITY !

The penalty he gave away when. We were belting them in their line was worse than the binning I thought.
Agreed that pretty much swung the momentum of the entire match. And you can’t even blame fatigue for that as it was the very first thing he did when he got onto the field. Seriously never seen a dumber footballer in my life

Are you even watching? He is terrible. His few positive contributions are vastly outnumbered by the dumb in everything else he does.

Agreed that pretty much swung the momentum of the entire match. And you can’t even blame fatigue for that as it was the very first thing he did when he got onto the field. Seriously never seen a dumber footballer in my life
I’ve tried to support and defend him but I’ve had enough tbh. He can go.

and when he came on, he was only on for 32 seconds when he got penalised for being offside inside the 10m. Parra scored straight after that.
But WHY was he penalised ....fat boys like Poulo up as our blokes 1 off the ruck caught the ball
Game was a joke
End of story

I dread every time him or Marty get the ball
Just know they'll ****in lose it

Same with every tackle they go in on - i just cringe - waiting for some dumb arse penalty

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2