Kenny Edwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He's a divisive type of player. Walker is like him, josh Reynolds, Mick Ennis. I like guys who can fire up a team and based on last years performances we need some mongrel. Our best games were when walker plays cos he plays like a dog on a bone and it brings other players around him up to another level. We play our best when we play with attitude. Edwards is the guy you'd hate but you'd love to play with on the field, you know he's got your back. Agree he's a grub but a grub is what we need.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
While watching him play, which was only ever against us the term “1st grade 7th Dan 24 carat c@$t” always came to mind .
Not that its up to me but i would take some convincing ,has Parramatta loser tattood on his forehead
I dont judge blokes if they have tattoos or not mate . I have met a lot of bikie guys with tats that came to the gym where I used to work out and are nice blokes as long as you dont fck with them .

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
He's a divisive type of player. Walker is like him, josh Reynolds, Mick Ennis. I like guys who can fire up a team and based on last years performances we need some mongrel. Our best games were when walker plays cos he plays like a dog on a bone and it brings other players around him up to another level. We play our best when we play with attitude. Edwards is the guy you'd hate but you'd love to play with on the field, you know he's got your back. Agree he's a grub but a grub is what we need.
Thats right . We dont need any more love . We have too much of that left from Trent
No more love . We need some grub !!!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I agree . He does not smell good but he plays Good and Hard .
I like Hard
Josh Jackson is good and hard. I haven't seen that much of Edwards but I haven't noticed toughness and resolve, just flashy and a bit of niggle, which are different qualities altogether.
He also seems to suffer chronic leg cramps at opportune moments, a real fine sportsman.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Josh Jackson is good and hard. I haven't seen that much of Edwards but I haven't noticed toughness and resolve, just flashy and a bit of niggle, which are different qualities altogether.
He also seems to suffer chronic leg cramps at opportune moments, a real fine sportsman.
I agree with you there . Josh Jackson is all tough and hard all round better player and better role model as well. The complete package .

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Makes me laugh everytime

StuBoot

Bencher
You dont need a drivers licence to smash players on the field

@BOZO, no you don’t but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. The fact that he hasn’t bothered to get a licence and then keep driving AND infringing nine f)$king times tells me enough.
Would your opinion be the same if he had the same amount of drink driving infringements?
He’s lucky he’s not in gaol, let the bugger stay in France, they have a reputation for arrogance too.
I think the guy is an A grade knob.

double hoops

First Grader

Love it. Love it. Love it. Make it happen Des.#######
We need some mongrel. We need some cheap experience. We need a bully.
The fact that you hate him, is exactly why he is the right fit.

And the price point makes him worth the risk. It's a no brainer.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18