Kenny Edwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
I hope he goes to the storm....as said by others, he’s a complete and utter grub and I’d hate to see him in our jumper @:mad:

If he could ever get his head in order and just play footy, he would be a good cheap pickup but I’ve never seen him play at a consistently good level.

One game good and then the next month or 2 he’s a complete twat again.

No thanks.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Hope he’s got over his issues , but I guess he should have grown up a bit since then!!

He’s certainly talented.
He can take out all of his issues on the opposition players
Every team needs a mongrel just to balance things out
There is no sentiment in the world of professional sport as far as I am concerned feathered friend .
I dont care how cute or what an angel your boy is . I just want to know how skillful , how tough , and how good he is on the footy field
The Manly moto is this
We would rather be winners and be hated than be lovers and losers
This losers love fest does nothing for me as winning is everything

Last edited:

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Former Eels star Kenny Edwards disqualified from driving

FORMER Parramatta Eels star Kenny Edwards’ “appalling” traffic record — which includes more than a dozen infringements — has been revealed in court after he was this morning disqualified from getting behind the wheel for six months.

The 29-year-old — who is now based in France after signing a deal to join Super League side Catalans Dragons — fronted Fairfield Local Court where he received the six-month disqualification for driving while suspended in Merrylands West in April this year. He was also fined $600.

It can now be revealed that Edwards — who has never progressed past a learner’s licence — has a traffic record dating back to 2009, including nine minor speeding offences. This includes once in a school zone in 2013.

His licence has also been suspended 10 times, four of which came from not paying fines.

Edwards was also once fined $530 for parking in a disabled spot and $319 for using a mobile phone while behind the wheel, his traffic record shows.

The court heard that Edwards got behind the wheel while suspended in April to go to a “work commitment” at the club.

His partner was planning to drive him but there was an issue with their youngest child at preschool and she had to go there instead.

“He took the easy option,” lawyer Andrew O’Brien said.

Police did a U-turn to try to stop Edwards driving a black Holden Cruze on Sherwood Rd at 7.44am on April 19, but he turned left and parked in a driveway of unit blocks.

When the officers arrived in the carpark the vehicle was unattended and they saw Edwards trying to enter a hotel, agreed facts state.

Edwards was on a suspension for driving as an L-plater while unaccompanied in March.

In handing down the six-month disqualification to begin from October 29, Magistrate Roger Prowse called Edwards’ record “appalling”.

“I take into account your record is appalling — you did the right thing in May 2008 and got yourself a learner’s licence but after that you decided applying the traffic laws wasn’t part of your game plan, to use that expression,” he said.

“You haven’t progressed past your learner’s licence all the way up to now effectively.”

He also warned him he would face jail if he didn’t start to obey the road rules.

“I would suggest you get yourself a licence when you come back to Australia before you drive again otherwise you’ll be able to tell the chaps at Silverwater that you used to be a really good footballer as they chase you around and around and around the exercise yard,” he said.

“If you can play rugby league at a high level you’ve clearly got something between your ears holding them apart, might be a good idea to put that into action and get yourself a licence.”

Mr O’Brien told the court that Edwards lost his job at the Eels as a result of the offence but had secured employment with the Dragons in France. He said it had a large “pecuniary” impact.

Outside court Edwards said it was “always on my radar” to come back and play for the NRL.

“I am (hoping to come back and play for Parramatta) 100 per cent,” he said.

“I love it, beautiful country the south of France, nothing like home but.”

Edwards will fly out of Australia on Monday.

This was last week he wants to go back to the eels and that's were he belongs we don't need this turd around us.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Former Eels star Kenny Edwards disqualified from driving

FORMER Parramatta Eels star Kenny Edwards’ “appalling” traffic record — which includes more than a dozen infringements — has been revealed in court after he was this morning disqualified from getting behind the wheel for six months.

The 29-year-old — who is now based in France after signing a deal to join Super League side Catalans Dragons — fronted Fairfield Local Court where he received the six-month disqualification for driving while suspended in Merrylands West in April this year. He was also fined $600.

It can now be revealed that Edwards — who has never progressed past a learner’s licence — has a traffic record dating back to 2009, including nine minor speeding offences. This includes once in a school zone in 2013.

His licence has also been suspended 10 times, four of which came from not paying fines.

Edwards was also once fined $530 for parking in a disabled spot and $319 for using a mobile phone while behind the wheel, his traffic record shows.

The court heard that Edwards got behind the wheel while suspended in April to go to a “work commitment” at the club.

His partner was planning to drive him but there was an issue with their youngest child at preschool and she had to go there instead.

“He took the easy option,” lawyer Andrew O’Brien said.

Police did a U-turn to try to stop Edwards driving a black Holden Cruze on Sherwood Rd at 7.44am on April 19, but he turned left and parked in a driveway of unit blocks.

When the officers arrived in the carpark the vehicle was unattended and they saw Edwards trying to enter a hotel, agreed facts state.

Edwards was on a suspension for driving as an L-plater while unaccompanied in March.

In handing down the six-month disqualification to begin from October 29, Magistrate Roger Prowse called Edwards’ record “appalling”.

“I take into account your record is appalling — you did the right thing in May 2008 and got yourself a learner’s licence but after that you decided applying the traffic laws wasn’t part of your game plan, to use that expression,” he said.

“You haven’t progressed past your learner’s licence all the way up to now effectively.”

He also warned him he would face jail if he didn’t start to obey the road rules.

“I would suggest you get yourself a licence when you come back to Australia before you drive again otherwise you’ll be able to tell the chaps at Silverwater that you used to be a really good footballer as they chase you around and around and around the exercise yard,” he said.

“If you can play rugby league at a high level you’ve clearly got something between your ears holding them apart, might be a good idea to put that into action and get yourself a licence.”

Mr O’Brien told the court that Edwards lost his job at the Eels as a result of the offence but had secured employment with the Dragons in France. He said it had a large “pecuniary” impact.

Outside court Edwards said it was “always on my radar” to come back and play for the NRL.

“I am (hoping to come back and play for Parramatta) 100 per cent,” he said.

“I love it, beautiful country the south of France, nothing like home but.”

Edwards will fly out of Australia on Monday.

You dont need a drivers licence to smash players on the field

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18