Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Generally [Tuilagi ] seemed to miss those vital tackles just off the Manly try line with no real prospect then of other defenders being able to retrieve the situation .
Quite apparent towards the end of last season that he was starting to lose a bit of favor with the coaching or selection group .
One of those marginal type forwards or backrowers , could be good in patches but then drop off to the detriment of a side .
Not to say that he is not capable of playing some worthwhile footy elsewhere , cap money very hopefully directed to enhance Manly "s playing strength overall .
Short Manly career but certainly not the worst value for money player that has been in Manly colors
Still have the problem of trying to get better value out of the likes of Schuster , Alioia and Keppie as well and keeping Turbo on the park , so still a way to go to be in that sort of optimum and reliable performing , good standard squad situation

Over on the one eyed trouser snake site, they're generally excited by this signing.

Then a poster pipes up as says he's checked Silvertails for our reaction to him leaving and he was disappointed to see we were popping champagne corks that he was going.

And with good reason too. I thought he'd be much better when he got to us but he was just ineffective 90% of the time. We lose nothing with him going as far as I can see.

He had Blacktown written all over him.

Over on the one eyed trouser snake site, they're generally excited by this signing.

Then a poster pipes up as says he's checked Silvertails for our reaction to him leaving and he was disappointed to see we were popping champagne corks that he was going.

And with good reason too. I thought he'd be much better when he got to us but he was just ineffective 90% of the time. We lose nothing with him going as far as I can see.

We are happy like the Tigers fans were last year when he was leaving them. He started well then faded away.

He was one of those signings that I really couldn't see why we signed him, at the time I said I'd seen him play 4 or 5 times and hadn't seen anything to get excited about, another player that plays well in very small patches, and not a patch on our other dynamic young second rower, I think Ben T, Schuster and possibly Parker are better options.

Thanks for the tip, the Eels site was a very entertaining read. Some are declaring this signing will bring a premiership in 2024. Others are wary of the derogatory commentary from this site regarding his talents but others think we are just saying that because he signed with them mid contract. Some even think that Brad Arthur will correct his defensive deficiencies with his masterful coaching. Highly recommend for a good laugh.

He was one of those signings that I really couldn't see why we signed him, at the time I said I'd seen him play 4 or 5 times and hadn't seen anything to get excited about, another player that plays well in very small patches, and not a patch on our other dynamic young second rower, I think Ben T, Schuster and possibly Parker are better options.
Think we all hoped that coming to a better club than where he was before, that we would see Tuilagi's true potential, but unfortunately we did see his true potential and sadly, it wasn't great.

Kelma is still costing Manly $500K over the next 2 years.
Parra signed him for $250K and he was contracted to the Sea Eagles for $500K per season.
Poor, costly decision making.

Parra signed him for $250K and he was contracted to the Sea Eagles for $500K per season.

Are you sure I thought $250k -$350k as reported in tele story a while back discussing the value of each teams pack.

Have you got a source/intel on this, 500k just doesn't sound kosha at all.

That can’t be right!…. Blind Freddy could see he wasn’t worth $500K per season.
That's not correct.
The eels gave him a new contract and we are not paying anything.. that's why it's been quoted as a deal that frees up our cap..
The only way a club would pay the contract difference is if the new club only signs the player for the contract duration and the original club agrees to it,
So essentially just taking over a current contract..
The eels signed him to a new contract as its for 3 years
He also wasn't on anything near $750k.

Gee i would love to have some of the people on here as my accountants..haha

I thought he looked ordinary even when he was at the Tigers.

That's not correct.
The eels gave him a new contract and we are not paying anything.. that's why it's been quoted as a deal that frees up our cap..
The only way a club would pay the contract difference is if the new club only signs the player for the contract duration and the original club agrees to it,
So essentially just taking over a current contract..
The eels signed him to a new contract as its for 3 years
He also wasn't on anything near $750k.

Gee i would love to have some of the people on here as my accountants..haha
Who is Tuilagi's agent...I have some ice to sell to the Eskimos.

Thanks for the tip, the Eels site was a very entertaining read. Some are declaring this signing will bring a premiership in 2024. Others are wary of the derogatory commentary from this site regarding his talents but others think we are just saying that because he signed with them mid contract. Some even think that Brad Arthur will correct his defensive deficiencies with his masterful coaching. Highly recommend for a good laugh.
If the Eels fans thought Jacob Arthur was bad, theyre in a for a rude shock with Tuilagi.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8