Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Zorba mentioned on his regular spot on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning, that Scott Fulton has signed Kelma Tuilagi(for 2023).

Don’t know a lot about him aside from him debuting towards the back end of last year.

Zorba mentioned on his regular spot on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning, that Scott Fulton has signed Kelma Tuilagi(for 2023).

Don’t know a lot about him aside from him debuting towards the back end of last year.

Scott Fulton has signed a good player and also a good Man in Kelma Tuilagi

I’m pretty grateful for where I am right now, because I didn’t grow up with much. Playing footy and having an NRL contract is not about me — it’s for my family … When I get paid, I send money back to my parents to go towards the family because they were the ones who supported me when I was growing up.

Kelma Tuilagi

I will have to watch more Tigers games this season now….

Gosh the club must be over Zorba leaks. Doesn't help anyone a year out.
It seems like zorba wrote the leak. He is described in the leak as “long term former manly stalwart” - there is a tautology (long term stalwart) and an ambiguity - has he been a former manly stalwart for a long time? It is hard to understand what the author is getting at.

For long term readers of zorba’s columns this type of language is very familiar.

Hopefully not too far from locking in the young centre Feledy on a longer term basis also . Latu Fainu of course looks very promising and Feledy seems a top prospect as well , also taking into account that he continues to show it in a higher grade now .

It seems like zorba wrote the leak. He is described in the leak as “long term former manly stalwart” - there is a tautology (long term stalwart) and an ambiguity - has he been a former manly stalwart for a long time? It is hard to understand what the author is getting at.

For long term readers of zorba’s columns this type of language is very familiar.
Hilarious.
Stalwart means "loyal, reliable, and hard-working" ... Zorba is a former stalwart meaning he is no longer loyal reliable and hard-working??!! Funny because, as you say, it sounds like he wrote it himself :)

I’ve been very impressed with Manly’s recruitment over the last few years. Really focused on junior pathways and strategic signings of players that have a ton of potential but haven’t quite cracked it yet - Saab, Lawton, Bully, Tuilagi.

It makes for a very exciting future and is a smart way to build a squad when you already have a few superstars in key positions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4