Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A real let down...Tuilagi looked a strong runner of the footy and like he could dish out a hit, but has been more missed tackles and the odd decent run, but worst of all looks disinterested.....I guess you buy Tigers you get fleas.....

whats all this about players being pulled off and coaching the players in wristies ??.....
I'm happy to lend a helping hand
View attachment 23821

an oldy, but I couldn't help it
Ill let myself out
Blocker to Benny Elias, after the latter asked him post-match why his genitals were basking in a bucket of ice?

Blocker’s answer: I heard Alan likes a cold one after the game!

I have already left and locked the door behind me.

Someone suggested Croker to 6 in Schuster’s absence. I think if Lawton played at 9, you’re potentially strengthening both positions. A better service from dummy half with a similar defensive effort, and stronger defence in the 6 position.* Schuster could go back into the back row.

*I also thought Johns improved as the game went on. I like how he attempted to stop their second try scorer from bringing the ball round towards the posts, unlike most of his teammates who just watch on, once the opposition player crosses the goal line.
Croker out in my opinion. Schuster will be back next week. Croker has no points in him.

He did score a try yesterday. Before that, he nearly scored another.
I mean as a half. He is slow and everything he does is telegraphed. I remember when he played 6 last, his kicking game is meh also. I believe we made the wrong call years ago between cade and Croker. He has been servicable but it's time to move forward from him

I mean as a half. He is slow and everything he does is telegraphed. I remember when he played 6 last, his kicking game is meh also. I believe we made the wrong call years ago between cade and Croker. He has been servicable but it's time to move forward from him
Cade never disappointed when he played. Very vocal, fired up the team and showed passion. We miss him.

I think his only means of staying in the team is to bulk up and play a Cotter type role and tackle the house down. His kicking isn't reliable and neither is his passing.

Woods costs us nothing. He is giving better value than anyone else. He actually had a half decent game. He's not the answer but he's also not the problem

Woods costs us nothing ?

Are we that naïve ? because as they say there is no such thing as a free lunch feathered friend
Woods is part of our costing as well as costing us a spot in our playing roster
The fact is that Woods was not good enough to get a start in the mediocre Dragons team last season and at Cronulla two seasons ago . The form guide was there for all to see .

I Agree with you that he is not the answer for us becoming a dominant finals team because the unwanted Woods would not get a start in any other serious NRL top 8 team and the problem lies with the lack of imagination from the people at our club that endorsed his signing

Woods costs us nothing ?

Are we that naïve ? because as they say there is no such thing as a free lunch feathered friend
Woods is part of our costing as well as costing us a spot in our playing roster
The fact is that Woods was not good enough to get a start in the mediocre Dragons team last season and at Cronulla two seasons ago . The form guide was there for all to see .

I Agree with you that he is not the answer for us becoming a dominant finals team because the unwanted Woods would not get a start in any other serious NRL top 8 team and the problem lies with the lack of imagination from the people at our club that endorsed his signing
The fact that Woods is outperforming some of our forwards is a reality check, it highlights the fact that most of our forwards aside from Haumole / Jake wouldn't even make the bench for any other team.

The fact that Woods is outperforming some of our forwards is a reality check, it highlights the fact that most of our forwards aside from Haumole / Jake wouldn't even make the bench for any other team.
sure that you just momentarily overlooked Paseka as one of Mnaly 's best this season and past for that matter . Really a downer with Tuilagi and Alioia 's lack of consistency this season , Keppie , Bully and Toff having a decent crack most times . Really liked the vigor of Fifita and Fainu in the trials , still have one of them so that should help a bit , Fainu looks a definite keeper .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7