Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Weekes would go to fullback , and might even do a better job than the current 25% Tommy , it’s so early in the season to be calling anything.

We’ve lost ONE game badly.

And everyone is predicting the worst.
Not everyone. I'm sticking solid despite the awful first half the other night.

Weekes would go to fullback , and might even do a better job than the current 25% Tommy , it’s so early in the season to be calling anything.

We’ve lost ONE game badly.

And everyone is predicting the worst.

Did you miss the Kinghts game?

We were terrible for a good chunk of it.

He has got Friday night to unload the Thelma tag or it's gonna stick for good. I'm expecting 45+ nrl fantasy points from him at least.

His defence was criticised last week but up till he cracked heads I thought he was looking extremely dangerous with the ball. Still plenty of improvement in him, so hopefully he's not unavailable for too long.

In between the chaos and broken coverage at my end I really didn’t notice Tuilagi playing tonight. Did he leave the game early tonight?

His defence was criticised last week but up till he cracked heads I thought he was looking extremely dangerous with the ball. Still plenty of improvement in him, so hopefully he's not unavailable for too long.
I find it very hard to get a read on Tuilagi

He's only played about 25 NRL games I think, so he's got a bit to learn but I think he definitely has talent.
No doubt about that. I also liked Bully’s stint there today too though, so it’s good he has some healthy competition. I think competitiveness is his main flaw at times, so it’d be good to have some active pressure on him

His defence was pretty ordinary last week but he certainly has some attacking abilities. I'd like to see Fainu get a run next week in his place as a comparison. I can't see him being allowed to play.

Consistency is always going to be the challenge for Thelma
Let's see how he comes back after his rest.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10