Keith Titmuss RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been around a lot longer than most on this forum and have seen and experienced a lot of sad things.

This is wrong. A young fit man of 20 should not go like this, leaving his family and friends (including his football community) with saddened hearts and questioning tears.

He will be remembered.

For all of those out there who are also young, or young at heart, take this as a reminder, you are not immortal and your time could also be in the hands of fate.

You have a chance to choose the moment, or the tomorrow.

Keith did not have that chance to take control, however you, yourselves can make an effort to nurture your own life and help those around you who may need assistance.

I write these words from experience, having fought the fight.

R.I.P Keith Titmuss.

I just keep thinking about twenty years old. I know it's unthinkable when kids die but at twenty you've been through all the preparations for your whole life. School, training, a little life experience, and dreams, dreams, dreams. All is possibility.
Just hideous.

The word tragedy is bandied about far too often especially in sport. We talk about it being a tragedy when we lose a game in the last minute or lose a finals game or when Tom does a hamstring. These things are just footy, a bit of entertainment, and at the end of the day for all we get passionate about our team winning it is just a game.
A real tragedy is a young bloke with the world at his feet going out one day and never coming home. I can't even imagine how hard that is for his family.
Rest in peace big man

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4