Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagles2nv said:
Well here is a more somewhat positive article about it:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/kieran-foran-to-make-decision-on-his-future-at-manly-before-start-of-nrl-season-20141203-11zavo.html

This is my favourite part of that article:

However, Foran insists it would be difficult to leave the club he has led to two premierships.

Unless he is counting the one we were robbed of in 2013, Foz must be assuming he will win at least 1 more comp with us...

MadMarcus said:
Eagles2nv said:
Well here is a more somewhat positive article about it:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/kieran-foran-to-make-decision-on-his-future-at-manly-before-start-of-nrl-season-20141203-11zavo.html

This is my favourite part of that article:

However, Foran insists it would be difficult to leave the club he has led to two premierships.

Unless he is counting the one we were robbed of in 2013, Foz must be assuming he will win at least 1 more comp with us...

I like your thinking. However he joined the club as a junior when he was 16 so I assume he is also referring to '08 aswell

Potential suitors.

A lot of noise about Manly and Kieran in 2016 but nothing about Chooks and Maloney, apart from their Chookpen experts who are convinced James is off to the Sharks year after next.

The off season is a pleasure for everyone.:s

Ryan said:
He's gone, and already signed elsewhere, as I said.

If he has signed somewhere else like you say, then why would he have a press conference yesterday to answer questions, why wouldnt he just keep quite and announce it early in the new year. And if he has signed with another club im pretty sure they would be falling over themselves to announce it, not to mention the inevitable leaks from the new club.

EaglesDontTweet said:
Potential suitors.

A lot of noise about Manly and Kieran in 2016 but nothing about Chooks and Maloney, apart from their Chookpen experts who are convinced James is off to the Sharks year after next.

The off season is a pleasure for everyone.:s

Well the Chooks dont have a salary cap, and $BW has freed up a few million so I guess they have room. :rolleyes:

Ange said:
Ryan said:
He's gone, and already signed elsewhere, as I said.

Hi, I don't post much but I read & Ryan you do my head in - are you a Manly supporter or just a nark. I have never read anything you say that is good about Manly. How in the world would you know what Kieran is doing? We can all speculate and guess but none of us will know until he tells us.
Cause he's a disgruntled bear.

grumpy-bear.jpg

moffy said:

Points for using the word disgruntled.:D This word has made me smile all year. Don't know why. It's just a funny word and it's been printed in just about every Manly related article.

I'm glad the Penns are doing their best to 'ungruntle' the Sea Eagles and their fans.

I do not enjoy being disgruntled. I prefer to be gruntled, and so would the team I'd imagine.

Willie Mason should add some gruntle to the forwards next year.

niccipops said:
moffy said:

Points for using the word disgruntled.:D This word has made me smile all year. Don't know why. It's just a funny word and it's been printed in just about every Manly related article.

I'm glad the Penns are doing their best to 'ungruntle' the Sea Eagles and their fans.

Mozgramme beat me to it, but strictly speaking, Penn's doing their best to "Gruntle" Manly players, or "Undisgruntle" the lads.

But love your work Nicci P.

cheers.

Did anyone else read that "shoosh" bit in Rothfields garbage 100 minute/4 quarter rubbish and think Foran?

Mitch said:
I notice that Rothfield said in his blog this morning that he'll hopefully be breaking the story within the next two weeks, so we'll know before long.

Well if that is true then it doesn't tie in with Foran's self expressed time line so that may be good. Either way I see stuff like that and immediately think the worst. Good to see it's the same for others though. Comrades in rumour misery.

I would say though, that as far the contract stuff goes, DCE has been very quiet. Nary a murmur. Very strange...

According to the Mole on twitter the big signing for the Eels will be "a little quick guy". Hope it's not Foran.

Loobs said:
Did anyone else read that "shoosh" bit in Rothfields garbage 100 minute/4 quarter rubbish and think Foran?

I read it too. You'll do your head in trying to speculate about the possibilities.

Maybe we should start another thread about it. :)

Rodo said:
According to the Mole on twitter the big signing for the Eels will be "a little quick guy". Hope it's not Foran.

Foran is no slouch, but he is hardly what you'd call quick.

Now I'm thinking Snake... Lol

Rodo said:
Well it could be this guy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMWq2PL8Djg
...and it does say Para outside the mouse cantina

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8