Karma is a wonderful thing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love to see Newcastle go broke.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Queensland teams pick him up. 

Todays SMH has Souths as the only team who has space under their cap at the moment

one would assume that those that were making a play for Matua not long ago would have room.

The Wheel link said:
Todays SMH has Souths as the only team who has space under their cap at the moment
  They always have room because only drunken hacks past their prime will go there.

Wherever he goes he's history.  I fondly remember him looking spent, wasted and flayling about in the GF.  He played like a bloke who'd taken a few to many to the head.  He was looking for a few quiet years in ESL so I think he'd find it hard to get back up so well in the NRL.  His 'hard man' days are behind him.  Good riddance.   

I see one of the Telegraph writers today described him in his article as "arguably the best forward in the game"..............

clontaago link said:
I see one of the Telegraph writers today described him in his article as \"arguably the best forward in the game\"..............

Arguably being the operative word there.  As in, he says Crocker is the best forward in the game - you give him a good hit to the solar plexus for being a tool.  There's your argument. 

Still, 1 of my favourite moments of the Grand Final was Crocker being absolutely flattened by Hall and Watmough standing over the top of him giving it to him, love it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6