Karma is a wonderful thing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
http://www.sporthull.co.uk/rugby_league/hull_fc/news/displayarticle.php?ID=10758

Breaking news: Crocker visa rejected

MICHAEL Crocker has had his visa rejected and will not be allowed to join Hull FC this season.

The Australian Test star was today told his application for a visa to enter England had proved unsuccessful.

The British consulate in Canberra have so far not revealed any details as to why Crocker's application was turned down.

Hull FC have confirmed they will review the papers from the consulate before determining their next steps.

The visa system provides an opportunity to appeal the decision, a process the club are believed to be considering.

In a statement released by the club, Hull FC said: "Neither Michael nor Hull FC will make any further comment at this stage until their course of action is established.

"The visa system does provide a right of appeal and the club does not wish to compromise a potential appeal by making public comment at this stage."

I wonder is snake has called to commiserate?  Not likely.  Ha ha what goes around comes around scum.

Sorry here's the second part of my post.... Wish the British High Commission offical making these decisions lately was the ref for the 2007 GF. Maybe Snake would have got the justice he deserved. I'm sure there's a gang out there happy to recruit another mental sultana left out in the sun for too long my his mum?

Crocker was charged and convicted for Affray a few years back and it has come back to bite him. Bird is not convicted so is free to get a visa, despite his grubbiness.

I wonder if this means he'll stay in the NRL.  One thing for certain is he won;t end up at the Sharks like every other jail bird seems to.

Prediction: Melbourne are ridding themsleves of Steve Turner, and someone else to meet salary cap concerns, yet all of a sudden, magical room in the 4th dimension will miraculacely appear for Michael Crocker to play with them.

Maybe Crocker could go back to Newcastle where he'd fit right in with their team culture and be able to sit there and sharpen the knife for Perry on behalf f his dim with mate Newton. 

I would be pretty surprised if he returned to the Storm. It's a club he loves, no doubt, but his reasons for leaving the NRL were purely financial. He said he was going to England because it was a less physical game, and his body couldn't stand another season of NRL football. It will break him. Taumata was on a base salary, Turner is on very little as well. A combination of their salaries would not amount to much, and really...shouldn't be enough to entice him to put his body through another year of pain.

He'd be better off retiring and being able to walk without support in 5 years.

willstyles link said:
I would be pretty surprised if he returned to the Storm. It's a club he loves, no doubt, but his reasons for leaving the NRL were purely financial. He said he was going to England because it was a less physical game, and his body couldn't stand another season of NRL football. It will break him. Taumata was on a base salary, Turner is on very little as well. A combination of their salaries would not amount to much, and really...shouldn't be enough to entice him to put his body through another year of pain.

He'd be better off retiring and being able to walk without support in 5 years.

He would be perfect at Drugcastle, there are all soft pricks there who do nothing.

But do they have the coin?

I don't know anyone in the NRL who would have enough spare change at this point in the pre-season.

Realistically, he'd toughen up any pack in the comp. If any team COULD entice him into another season of NRL footy then he'd be a very valuable purchase indeed.

How could Newcastle afford him.  They're already 300 thousand down from last season, added to the million and a half from the year before.  They must be nearly insolvent.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4