Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ha that's what you get when you post something on the run and forget to put your glasses on, but don't worry that's not the first and no doubt it won't be the last ( yes I have been guilty of this many times in my almost 12,000 posts).

I'm surprised @Fro wasn't on my back for the misspelling

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I like that Zorba felt he could dedicate an entire column to Kylie Leuiluli instead of like anything to do with our club.
That's what I thought.:rolleyes:

It would have been more intetesting to read about the new Coaching and Training Staff, who are shaping the Manly Culture from November 1@:cool:

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Could this be one of the biggest threads on here speculating on us acquiring a non-Manly player? At least its keeping us amused in the off-season! :)

Last edited:

double hoops

First Grader
The raiders rumour may make them signing the hooker from the Knights recently make a lot more sense.

If tigers want a hooker in exchange for Kapow. Seems the raiders are now in a position of offering up Kurt Baptise.

Last edited:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I agree it's the first big name possible signing we have had since Kite/Lyon.

Note I consider Myles a good signing, and he will do a job for a few years but he's probably past his best, whereas Kapow is just starting to be at the peak of his game.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Marty is a big aggressive ball runner, but his defence is iffy. Has anyone considered that? He may put a lot of pressure on the guys on either side of him when defending our own line. Are there any other forwards on the market that can add some starch to our defence? Maybe we should keep looking elsewhere.

Reverse psychology in case Marty visits. lol. Puts the pressure back on he and his manager. Don't tell anyone.....

;)

Friggin' emoji wouldn't go small. I can't get a little head. LOL! Maybe I should pour a glass or two of white wine on the monitor. That usually helps. Don't tell anyone that either!

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Weidler today:
Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been in the headlines all year but he has made an off-field move that has brought him some joy. Kenny-Dowall has just opened a health-oriented cafe called Zest in Mascot, deep in the heart of Souths territory. "Yeah, the Souths boys are welcome, too," he said. So far the Roosters players have been making it their new regular. And stars of the NRL just keep turning up at Lance Thompson's eatery – LT's Bar and Grill at Kareela Golf Club. Marty Taupau, the Tiger who is about to become an Eagle, is a regular, as is Blues skipper Paul Gallen.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Weidler today:
Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been in the headlines all year but he has made an off-field move that has brought him some joy. Kenny-Dowall has just opened a health-oriented cafe called Zest in Mascot, deep in the heart of Souths territory. "Yeah, the Souths boys are welcome, too," he said. So far the Roosters players have been making it their new regular. And stars of the NRL just keep turning up at Lance Thompson's eatery – LT's Bar and Grill at Kareela Golf Club. Marty Taupau, the Tiger who is about to become an Eagle, is a regular, as is Blues skipper Paul Gallen.
Looks like is just won't go away.

double hoops

First Grader
Marty is a big aggressive ball runner, but his defence is iffy. Has anyone considered that? He may put a lot of pressure on the guys on either side of him when defending our own line. Are there any other forwards on the market that can add some starch to our defence? Maybe we should keep looking elsewhere.

Reverse psychology in case Marty visits. lol. Puts the pressure back on he and his manager. Don't tell anyone.....

;)

Friggin' emoji wouldn't go small. I can't get a little head. LOL! Maybe I should pour a glass or two of white wine on the monitor. That usually helps. Don't tell anyone that either!
Junior Paulo wants out from his club just like Kapow. Not happy Watnow gets more bread then him.

Big boy. Destructive runner. Could be anything.

Ahh no you said someone who can tackle.. dammmmm

NickRobbo1998

Generic_Tragic101
isnt the rules u cant sign a player in 2017? is that why we havnt anounced it and why we are trying to get his released?

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15